• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Love Drought is amazing, the rendition she did at the Grammys >>>>>

:jonny: 

I had an edit saved somewhere with the vocals and adlibs from it added to the original let me see if I can find it and get my life to it again

34 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Why am I only now finding out there are DC house remixes? :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

You girls arent Bey historians?

Always missing out sisters, like I said, I own EVERY single album/ep/remix/lp etc her ass has dropped.

71TFUnWKNOL._SL1500_.jpg

He snapped for the clubs :jonny5:

Make it LONGER king, I live.

3 hours ago, ACaseOfBlues said:

Not the fourth worst song (only above Sandcastles, Forward and Freedom) on LEMONADE being called a cult classic. :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Mental Illness. Love Drought is top tier on Lemonade :biblio:

37 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

You girls arent Bey historians?

Always missing out sisters, like I said, I own EVERY single album/ep/remix/lp etc her ass has dropped.

71TFUnWKNOL._SL1500_.jpg

is this pic a legit album cover??? its giving myspace era fr fr :jonny5:cute tho! kelly is so BEAUTIFUL mygod :wanda:

sometimes i lowkey wished she had the career rih had :( the hits and the vocals!!!

Speaking of DC, does anyone here like So Good? Its such a f*cking sassy bop esp when B gets to the im doin so sO sO sO good! part just gets me so hyped!

Just now, MingYouToo said:

is this pic a legit album cover??? its giving myspace era fr fr :jonny5:cute tho! kelly is so BEAUTIFUL mygod :wanda:

sometimes i lowkey wished she had the career rih had :( the hits and the vocals!!!

Speaking of DC, does anyone here like So Good? Its such a f*cking sassy bop esp when B gets to the im doin so sO sO sO good! part just gets me so hyped!

It is the album cover :rip:

I loved that album

4 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Yep!

the writings on the wall is THE DC album for me.

Another top 10 for our legendary fave :jonny5:

#7, for a girl with no hits since Bush was in office and MJ was alive, she's doing quite well in her 40's. The new Tina Turner perhaps. :clap3:

Just now, Planet Mars said:

#7, for a girl with no hits since Bush was in office and MJ was alive, she's doing quite well in her 40's. The new Tina Turner perhaps. :clap3:

Bey is bigger than Tina ever was, and I love Tina. 

4 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Bey is bigger than Tina ever was, and I love Tina. 

Well, yeah, I'm just joking about how Tina had a revival in her 40's with Tiny Dancer after flopping for most of the 70's. Kind of like how according to haters Beyoncé has been flopping since IA...SF (the 2010's) and is now having a career revival in her 40's.

Both Queens :alexz:

Cher, Tina, Aretha, Beyoncé joins the company of other women slaying into their 40's effortlessly :eli:

4 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

We do not need to downplay another massive female black act and a pioneer to uplift another - both legends :clap3:

I’m not downplaying her. I love Tina but I’m just stating a fact. Bey is not the new Tina Turner, she’s Beyoncé and forging her own path. 

Top 10 in it's second week without a visual. She's checking off these  hater's list of "must haves" and I love it. What's next to check off?

I’m not even going to get into the stuff Tina has said about the black community but I digress… :dancehall:

As far as overall careers go for women in popular music history, Beyoncé, all things considered (hit singles, record sales and touring and acclaim, longevity) will probably end up at #3 after Madonna and Taylor Swift. At least that's the way things are looking, as far as consistency, she's probably already #2 after Madonna. 

I can't think of any other women who have been successfully consistent in all metrics as long as the three of them. And I see this album having several other Top 10 hits.

Edited by Planet Mars

1 minute ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Top 10 in it's second week without a visual. She's checking off these  hater's list of "must haves" and I love it. What's next to check off?

Multiple hits from one album :fan:

1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

I’m not even going to get into the stuff Tina has said about the black community but I digress… :dancehall:

I already know everything there is to know about Tina Turner, I'm not even really a fan (as far as her generation is concerned I only really stan Diana and Aretha) but this is about careers, why are you randomly coming for her like she's not one of Beyoncé's greatest musical influences :skull:

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I already know everything there is to know about Tina Turner, I'm not even really a fan (as far as her generation is concerned I only really stan Diana and Aretha) but this is about careers, why are you randomly coming for her like she's not one of Beyoncé's greatest musical influences :skull:

I’m not coming for her? 

She will probably get another top 10 from the album on release week :clap3: 

Just now, Almost Home said:

You kind of did by trying to downplay what she has accomplished due to the views she may hold or the commentary she has made. I mean you are well-within your right not to like her for them but as the other user said it has nothing to do w/ their respective careers. 

I’m not downplaying her achievements. I was stating a fact. Tina Turner literally said herself that Bey is bigger and better than she ever was lol. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.