Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree with the underlined.  There are some really nice moments though, but I got euphoric hearing some of the CC tracks on first listen, tbh, most of them made me feel that way. 

I agree, and I think I wouldn't feel as salty if Billie got it with this album as it's very well done

I agree that if Billie takes it, it wouln't be thaaaat bad but still, it feels so weird and Taylor and Billie will always win everything they are nominated for. It's almost automatic now.

And the idea that the less people work on it, the more chances of getting the award is annoying as f*ck!!!! Come on! It takes TALENT to create projects such as Lemonade, Renaissance and CC. They are not excelent just because many people worked on it :skull:. That narrative is what makes me sick that they will probably give it to Billie and use that as an excuse as to why CC would not ge it.

• Replies 110.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Draper. said:

She had Cuff It keeping her name out there and her last solo tour before that was before covid, 6 years prior to it. The situation was not nearly the same.

Cowboy Carter came and went, as of now. She messed up the physical release with a different version of the album, with a different title and a different cover. She tried to sell it as an exclusive web version (with a bonus track!) and when she saw that she was not selling enough, it became available everywhere. She still doesn't have a proper photoshoot for the album. The whole thing seems rushed. That hurts her brand. Not the lack of promotion, that we know and it's part of her brand; but the lack of professionalism in the release. It has no excuse and her doing more promotion of her haircare products and updating beenboring doesn't help at all. :michael: 

None of this is going to prevent her from selling tour tickets. She is the greatest living performer alive. Ticket sales will be fine I guarantee.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 2

What the hell is going on. Where is the tour announcement?

how do we not have any sign, confirmation or even a rumor about the standard vinyl of our fav's latest album 2 months after its release ? :deadbanana: WHO runs this business ?? 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how do we not have any sign, confirmation or even a rumor about the standard vinyl of our fav's latest album 2 months after its release ? :deadbanana: WHO runs this business ?? 

Because it isn't coming :rip:

She been country, she isn't country anymore, that was her way to say the ERA was over :rip:

Edited by Lose My Breath
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

It's not coming until someone on Parkwood figures how to cut Ya Ya properly, so never. :coffee2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

what would she gain by making and releasing standard vinyls? she couldn't even sell out the botched ones. she's not going to waste money making new vinyls that probably won't be that popular. and she's certainly not going to do it as a gift to fans

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

what would she gain by making and releasing standard vinyls? she couldn't even sell out the botched ones. she's not going to waste money making new vinyls that probably won't be that popular. and she's certainly not going to do it as a gift to fans

God this era makes me so sad.. not even excited for act iii anymore

:suburban:

1 minute ago, QueenB said:

let's just hope she can finish the album in time to make the vinyls

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Oh, I am excited if she completely changes the sound again. But we knew about country before Renaissance came out… and we know nothing about act iii, so maybe it doesn't even exist yet. :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Havent streamed Bey or CC at all today. Billie has been all I've been playing and will probably be my fixation these next few weeks/months until Bey finally gets up. 

Don't be surprised if the streams plummet more than they already have. 

• Like 2

CC is still easily the best album of the year. Don't let that evil woman make you hate it.

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Because it isn't coming :rip:

She been country, she isn't country anymore, that was her way to say the ERA was over :rip:

her lying those fans at that vinyl store right in the face… wouldn't be the first time she does that :dies:

34 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

she's not going to waste money 

if she can spend millions on posters and marketing for albums, websites and films people don't care about she can spend some to fix her vinyl scam :coffee2:

38 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

let's just hope she can finish the album in time to make the vinyls

the vinyls have already been made, she just hasnt finished the album yet

• Haha 4

Not the world heading towards wwIII and actIII also coming out :jonnycat:

#bringbackJakeNava

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

#bringbackJakeNava

How do we know he's not back? We haven't seen anything since Black Is King :coffee2::ryan3:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

#bringbackJakeNava

I'll pass. The Sprite video was basic. 

I'm really hoping all the visuals for this era are shot by Nadia Lee Cohen. I really like her aesthetic and think it goes with the music 

442505085_18483646960008035_420342954247

Like......

• Like 1

baby girl got into it with a swiftie at school. :lmao:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I'll pass. The Sprite video was basic. 

I'm really hoping all the visuals for this era are shot by Nadia Lee Cohen. I really like her aesthetic and think it goes with the music 

you cant fault him for that, it's a boring song.

Maybe if he shot all the visuals it would actually be released

:ryan3:

2 hours ago, Kisuke said:

Not the world heading towards wwIII and actIII also coming out :jonnycat:

one of these is more likely to happen :suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.