• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

47 minutes ago, Allopatry said:

the fact she put up posters for a scrap book.

like what the hell is the point of beenboring.com? she keeps updating it with nonsense.

her posting random pics from last month :deadbanana: she's not even doing this correctly like at least give us unseen pics, not a gif from last month's visualizer  

• Like 2

A lot of yall admitted to not listening to cowboy carter often in the past couple weeks. What music are you replacing it with? Old faves or new songs? I'm ngl I've been becoming a Benson Boone stan whenever I go on a cowboy carter break. I needed a male singer to give me what Beyoncé can't give me. He has no skips. 

Posted (edited)

And cowboy Carter is definitely not 1 hour 18 minutes long. Idk it must be an error or something cause I listened to the album in full while frying some chicken and cooking sides. I promise it ended within 45 minutes. 

Edited by Fleahive

Not parkwood saying "Now back to Cowboy Carter" on ista, like something is gonna happen :rip:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Not parkwood saying "Now back to Cowboy Carter" on ista, like something is gonna happen :rip:

they meant now back to ignoring another album :deadbanana:

50 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

they abandoned it while on vacation, and now they get to neglect it from home :allears:

54 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

A lot of yall admitted to not listening to cowboy carter often in the past couple weeks. What music are you replacing it with? Old faves or new songs? I'm ngl I've been becoming a Benson Boone stan whenever I go on a cowboy carter break. I needed a male singer to give me what Beyoncé can't give me. He has no skips. 

Kendrick Lamar

Old Lil Wayne mixtapes

Rediscovering Stevie Wonder deepcuts

Hozier

Chappell Roan

Doja Cat

Tyla

But I still listen to CC everyday idk what's wrong with these other hive members

• Like 1

A Riverdance and Ass In a Circle mash up seems like it's starting to go viral 

Not Taylor and Morgan giving Post back to back #1 debut singles, wouldn've made sense for Bey to use hers too but alas....

Even smarter to hop on the Shaboozie remix and give it the boost to #1 it needs, but here we are...

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Not Taylor and Morgan giving Post back to back #1 debut singles, wouldn've made sense for Bey to use hers too but alas....

Even smarter to hop on the Shaboozie remix and give it the boost to #1 it needs, but here we are...

She truly dgaf

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

She truly dgaf

last post 5+ hours ago, basé at the bottom of the front page

wdrgaf either

:suburban:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

last post 5+ hours ago, basé at the bottom of the front page

wdrgaf either

:suburban:

I mean what is there to talk about? She can't even put the concert movie on streaming.

shes so annoying lol

• Like 1

Maya's SNL opening was based on RWT. So there's that. 

moo.png

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

moo.png

a bunch of poop and burp jokes :suburban: 

beyoncé should sue them :suburban:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

moo.png

I'm convinced they asked her to host. Tried to give her that platform she just can't seem to get :coffee2:

Something tells me there must be higher ups in the entertainment industry that she absolutely hates.

I have a hard time believing she wants this to be our experience as (life-long) fans.

That Riverdance mashup has videos with millions of views

Posted (edited)

The Beencountry website is the most bizarre thing she has done in a while. I do believe for an artist like her, it is time to create her own streaming website. Someone mentioned that earlier and i admit it would probably be the one thing that help her keep the fans connected to her without having to use social media too much. It would be genius actually. Her own Beyoncé+ platform with all of her concerts there, including visuals, she can make videos explaining how she made her albums etc.. Interviews and even interactive interviews with fans. It would probably come to be worth a billion in a year if she does it well and it needs to be worldwide. I dont know who could help her set up a platform like that but since she is friend now with the guy who created twitter, maybe he can help her.

Edited by jane

baf395c2-f45b-48f0-b993-27ec8e6336fc-gif

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, jane said:

The Beencountry website is the most bizarre thing she has done in a while. I do believe for an artist like her, it is time to create her own streaming website. Someone mentioned that earlier and i admit it would probably be the one thing that help her keep the fans connected to her without having to use social media too much. It would be genius actually. Her own Beyoncé+ platform with all of her concerts there, including visuals, she can make videos explaining how she made her albums etc.. Interviews and even interactive interviews with fans. It would probably come to be worth a billion in a year if she does it well and it needs to be worldwide. I dont know who could help her set up a platform like that but since she is friend now with the guy who created twitter, maybe he can help her.

That would flop so hard, lets be real

• Like 1

I go back to II Hands II Heaven to do the Andrea Kelly Dance.

it's kinda crazy that you can't even watch 90% of the best performer of all time's shows bc they've either been scrapped, copyrighted or hidden by herself :deadbanana:

couple that with her last 2 studio albums not even getting any music videos and 2 out of 3 of her visual albums rotting on khia streaming sites :rip:

and people in here still think this will have no impact on her legacy…

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jane said:

It's giving Quibi. Wouldn't last more than a couple months

Edited by yonsé

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.