Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah, telling us that you're a dunce who speaks out of his ass since she hasn't even been nominated 5 times :rip:

You dont want to play this game with me. I know what im talkin bout 

She was nominated 5 times (4 noms for her albums+1 nom as a feature on The Fame Monstr by Gaga) 

• Replies 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah, telling us that you're a dunce who speaks out of his ass since she hasn't even been nominated 5 times :rip:

You dont want to play this game with me. I know what im talkin bout 

She was nominated 5 times (4 noms for her albums+1 nom as a feature on The Fame Monstr by Gaga) 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Pop Fan said:

You should seriously check out folklore, the album she made (by herself of course 😂) in the pamdemic. It is a really good showcase of her writing skills and got amazing reviews...and it even managed to win the AOTY Grammy in 2021 (you know the biggest accolade in the industry that is hard to get, not everyone has that to their credit 😎)

It's real loser behavior to enter an artist's base and start dissing them. Are you so lacking in real life affection that this sort of interaction feeds you? I guess it's better to feel something than nothing at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

and this is exactly why RACIST organizations like the recording academy want to humble her. 

there is a reason no black woman has won AOTY since 1999. like, be f*cking forreal.

Taylor Swift has the most effective PR Strategy team and Rihanna has a better PR team than Beyonce as well. That font is a weirdo that is jealous of Bey. It's not Bey fault she is great

Not their McDonalds wi-fi from down the street acting up :rip: 

• Haha 1

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's real loser behavior to enter an artist's base and start dissing them. Are you so lacking in real life affection that this sort of interaction feeds you? I guess it's better to feel something than nothing at all.

I wanted to talk like a normal person, you started to attack me personaly lol

wuthehell is going awn in here...

Holy Water Women GIF by BDHCollective

Just now, Pop Fan said:

What's normal about a stranger walking into someone's house and talking **** about someone the people that live there love :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We should go in Taylor Swift base and give our constructive not so constructive criticism on her but I FORGOT the BIAS MODERATORS would ban us for it

6 minutes ago, yonsé said:

and this is exactly why RACIST organizations like the recording academy want to humble her. 

there is a reason no black woman has won AOTY since 1999. like, be f*cking forreal.

Babe, you know that black female represent like 1/20 of the US population. It's literally simple math. And they won many times in SOTY and ROTY, don't play the race card. You loom like a clown doing all that for someone who is just isnt really that ******* great you know, she was never robbed and was probably never even close to winning cuz the folk in the biz don't really care for this group project made by 100 people

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

What's normal about a stranger walking into someone's house and talking **** about someone the people that live there love :rip: 

dont lie, I just responded and said that she isnt the type of artist to be worthy of winning AOTY, her albums have more people credited than thw whole movies 

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Babe, you know that black female represent like 1/20 of the US population. It's literally simple math. And they won many times in SOTY and ROTY, don't play the race card. You loom like a clown doing all that for someone who is just isnt really that ******* great you know, she was never robbed and was probably never even close to winning cuz the folk in the biz don't really care for this group project made by 100 people

Taylor Swift **** would be magical if her albums were group projects by 100 people. Critics are getting tired of Taylor Swift boring ass. We didn't ask you to come in a thread about Beyonce but again Y'all stay obsessed coming into spaces that includes black folks.

Love to stan a woman and musician who appreciates the value and importance of collaboration and community in music, both past and present :clap3: 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Taylor Swift **** would be magical if her albums were group projects by 100 people. Critics are getting tired of Taylor Swift boring ass. We didn't ask you to come in a thread about Beyonce but again Y'all stay obsessed coming into spaces that includes black folks.

She doesn't need 100 people and is able to win AOTY 4 more times on her own. Your cowboy can't do it even with 100+ helping her

• Thumbs Down 3

People who use the words 'race card' tells on themselves. I think it's best to stop responding and move on

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

then discuss folklore in the taylor base.

no one asked you to come in here and start this mess

dont lie, I just responded and said that she isnt the type of artist to be worthy of winning AOTY, her albums have more people credited than thw whole movies 

At the end of the day Beyonce has way more of a legacy than Taylor Swift and will always have more respect than her. Beyonce not winning AOTY don't take away from her legacy. She also is still more talented than T Swift.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

oh i didn't know the grammys had to keep a perfect ratio of the US population in order to give out their awards. specifically when multiple black female artists have influenced the industry and none of them have been awarded. SOS was the biggest album of 2023. Tate McRae, Ariana Grande, and even Taylor Swift have been influenced by SOS's sound.

just say you're white and don't get it and move on

Edited by yonsé
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

People who use the words 'race card' tells on themselves. I think it's best to stop responding and move on

And the emphasis on lyrics and writing credits as the only respectable source of musical creativity is always a dead giveaway too. These are all Jann Wenner's sons and daughters 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

Love to stan a woman and musician who appreciates the value and importance of collaboration and community in music, both past and present :clap3: 

Tell her to vote for her then, maybe she finaly wins this year (after her husband cried in front of everyone thah his wife wanta to win AOTY after 5 failed tries)

That was so bad, it was just embarrasing, it's not about the winning, it's about the respect and the honor...when you have a whole speech about an award it kinda loses its meaning. Idk, I would like to win without making a scene cuz if she does win (which i doubt lol) its gonna look so bad, its really gonna be out of pity

• Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

You dont want to play this game with me. 

i think it's painfully obvious no one ever wanted to play with you, no need to remind us :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

She doesn't need 100 people and is able to win AOTY 4 more times on her own. Your cowboy can't do it even with 100+ helping her

Taylor Swift does need 100 people because her writing is the same **** over and over. Y'all are hurting Taylor Swift by not being honest with her.

3 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

At the end of the day Beyonce has way more of a legacy than Taylor Swift and will always have more respect than her. Beyonce not winning AOTY don't take away from her legacy. She also is still more talented than T Swift.

what is the legacy. a crying husband trying to make it all about them and playing the victim. 

No but seriously, Jay Z is such a crybaby. that was literally one of the lamest move ever. whining about losing the award is such a loser behaviour. he told everyone that they are desperate fot that AOTY which is just a bad look lol

• Thumbs Down 2

ok well. i just muted and reported the troll.

yall should do the same :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.