Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

ITG is basically the continuation of Amen :WAP:

The visuals are obviously linked.

She also confirmed Cowboy Carter was meant to come first and if the visuals are in the order of act ii - act i she literally couldn't drop the film.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It makes me a little sad that a lot of people aren't gonna experience this as a body of work. Some people I've talked to didn't realize she killed Jolene in Daughter. No one really actively listens or watches anything anymore :deadbanana2:

Sorry we don't all speak Italian 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pepo said:

ITG is basically the continuation of Amen :WAP:

The visuals are obviously linked.

The table in the AMEN lyrics video is the same as the table in the ITG teaser.

• Like 1

I'm on my second listen (playing Jolene rn) and so far everything sounds even better.

one thing I forgot to mention yesterday is 16 Carriages is one of the album highlights, truly excellent. I actually never listened to the song before the album dropped. It's crazy how different it is from Texas, but it was a very accurate taste of what the album would sound like. Kinda gagging because it's so different than anything she's ever done 

• Thanks 2

She's living an un-american life in ITG because America was DEAD and buried in AMERIICAN REQUIEM.

Took an edible at 9:30 and started the album at 10 -so I'm on AMEN. And I wish I was being filmed because I don't dance but I've went through the history of dance. I can't think of the last cinematic album WITHOUT A VISUAL that I've heard like this. 

• Haha 2

I am so proud of her.

• Thanks 1

A day later and several listens later...

Riverdance rises as the best song in the album.

• Like 2

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

It makes me a little sad that a lot of people aren't gonna experience this as a body of work. Some people I've talked to didn't realize she killed Jolene in Daughter. No one really actively listens or watches anything anymore :deadbanana2:

Like its crazy, but I think people dont understand the difference between popular music and art. Bey has become an ARTist first and foremost with capital letters on the Art. When she puts out albums, every single detail is intentional. Its so foolish to treat Beys albums like any other project when 95% of the time, any other album just feels shallow comparatively.

• Like 1

I thought Urban would go with Tyrant.

Edited by Space&Time
  • Like 2

Why am I seeing beyonce getting dragged all over tiktok for the diddy/ jay z stuff :rip:

Interesting timing to drop the album now too 

What a MESS

• Thumbs Down 2

33 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Thank you, i just listened the alberm for the first time and i was wondering what Daughter was about lol great sing, loved it

• Like 1

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:21 PM, QueenB said:

I'm starting to believe Renaissance was originally the second act... the tour had sunny skies for the openings and the rotating sun interlude then she turns to chrome. What if the horse she is riding on the Renaissance cover was meant to be the same concept? A chromed version of the country album cover.. will be interesting in what it ends up being. 

My mind... Y'all will never doubt me again ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, brraap said:

Why am I seeing beyonce getting dragged all over tiktok for the diddy/ jay z stuff :rip:

Interesting timing to drop the album now too 

What a MESS

Were you expecting her to cancel her album release because some nutjobs are making delusional TikTok videos? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

BOUNCE ON THAT **** NO. HANDS. :gayoncecat3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That last minute or so of II Most Wanted is something potent I tell you what

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStF6Z_i9OwENhBJNNEGXV

• Like 1

Just now, Lovett said:

Were you expecting her to cancel her album release because some nutjobs are making delusional TikTok videos? :rip:

Ofc not :rofl:

just pointing out that the timing is weird 

I found out about that today before I found out that her album was dropped :rip:

Why does it seem like any song that's like dreamy and electronic is immediately hailed as the best thing ever? The same thing happened with "Love Drought" and it seems to happen with other artists too.

Spoiler

they're not wrong tho:ryan3:

• Haha 1

:bibliahh:

• Haha 6

i'm gonna say something.

for me beyoncé was like meh, i loved her songs and visuals and ik how important she's in pop herstory but idk maybe her diva allegations, and i felt she was kinda fake and not humble with her status. i revisited her discography when renaissance came out (and i can say her self titled is my favorite album from her) I absolutely LOVE how she handled her las two eras with this three act project and definitely with this album, she won me. added her to my stan list cuz shes the one out there reinventing herself, innovating, leaving her mark and taking ownership of every musical style she dares to explore and proving that age is not a limit, she loves what she does and loves to be daring.

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.