• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She’s wearing the same opening outfit from her birthday show. First time she wears the same opening outfit for different shows. 

I think she wore the same McQueen outfit for the Stockholm shows but yeah, first since then.

Bey should update Cozy on the album to have the same high notes on the outro as the tour version, yes or no? 

spacer.png

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Bey should update Cozy on the album to have the same high notes on the outro as the tour version, yes or no? 

spacer.png

the high notes, I don't care about. Having Kevin JZ Prodigy in the intro, absolutely.

She should have had Kevin as an emcee at various points throughout the entire album

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

57 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

Oop just noticed the jib in a livestream. I think I have a bit of ptsd from her filming NOLA FWT

Lol out concern shouldn’t be about whether she films it or not, as she usually does.  It’s if she decides to release it or not lol.  We’ve been got before lmao.

Edited by the greatest
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

the high notes, I don't care about. Having Kevin JZ Prodigy in the intro, absolutely.

She should have had Kevin as an emcee at various points throughout the entire album

yes I really miss "no stress regret renaissance yes ***** to the feminine what" in the beginning like regular COZY just doesn't scratch that itch...

beyonce-beyonc%C3%A9.gif 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

Again why does she have to have THAT Formation outfit?

so let me get this straight, you are obsessed with the look on the left but despise the one on the right?

358425480-1069498737354480-8948193871618415195-n-64aac90ca9897.jpg 2ab029e4-78ce-4ff2-bda3-26b7d5f0451b-sna 

6 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

undebut it

BOOM like the major part of why the main one is iconic is because its nude colored

• Thanks 2

Are you guys seriously going to cry because it's red for just one night?

Edited by Chris
  • Haha 3

You already know she’s gonna do the Homecoming edit on the red and blue variations of Loewe and the Big 3 cowboy outfit.

• Like 6

Red really is her color so I'm not mad at it.

But agreed the nude illusion works best. Silver and Red are cute for a night.

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

Are you guys seriously going to cry because it's red for just one night?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Again why does she have to have THAT Formation outfit?

Ironic

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

She's dead set on that hideous katy perry'd bodysuit isn't she :rip: 

David Koma dress sweetie I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry an ugly ass rag like this would  even be considered in your place OMG :pukey:

• Like 2

Not her starting to use xylobands during the last shows :mad:

Spoiler

Loved them during chrom ball and coldplay their tours :nicole2: she better have them ready from show 1 next time.

Edited by Kisuke
  • Like 1

Vegas kinda ate Houston up tonight in terms of the crowd if I were to compare the two. :rip: 

Something about the big 3 killed the vibe bc it felt too long, she started at 9:30 and everyone was tired by that time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.