Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

https://twitter.com/Mrdepedro62/status/1661652388942315521

 

Since embedding apparently isn't a thing anymore, the tweet says...

 

"Beyonces's after party in Palais Royal?! I'm here and there's many people working so fast with a lot of disco balls and red carpet and photocall too."

If this is true, something must be happening 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

16 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Hopefully it’s a viewing party of the sort 


spacer.png

 

they're going to be viewing Beyoncé's personal archival copy of the Formation World Tour DVD.

 

girl-eating.gif 

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

ive seen this particular pic before but now i can't find it

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

If this is true, something must be happening 

I don't want to get my hopes up, reasons being:

 

Paris is her biggest individual show. Would make sense to celebrate it.

She LOVES Paris and I bet there will be a ton of friends, family, and celebrities there. That itself could be a reason she's throwing a party.

I think Bey will bring out special guests in Paris for surprise performances and some of the visuals will premiere this weekend. 

12 minutes ago, Shelter said:

https://twitter.com/beyonce_data/status/1661792164324552704?s=21
 

Heated highest streams since last August 

:WAP: This song is BEGGING to be a summer smash. Release the Drake demo as a remix queen!

20 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

I think Bey will bring out special guests in Paris for surprise performances and some of the visuals will premiere this weekend. 

You might be right, something is happening 

 

https://twitter.com/bellaisaphrodid/status/1661794862377697291?s=21
 

 

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

the power that this has...

 

 

She needs to put out a live album for RWT:jonny5: This is everything!!

It’s just another exclusive party for her rich friends, probably in partnership with Tiffany. We wont even get pics of her outfit :zzz:

but tomorrow’s show is going to be an event regardless because of the size of the crowd and the Tina tribute 

20 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Who sings the original?

 


It’s a different verse all together tho, so idk how that was created. 

There are a little bit too many independent little hints about Paris :gaycat3: The Madonna rumor, that stylist specifically gagging about the Paris outfits, Paris coordinates on the visuals (prolly a reach), now an after party and a Live Nation secret fan activity :gaycat3:

 

Watch nothing happens tho :gayriahcat2: 

Instead of buying a second airport-sized monstrosity in LA why didn't they buy a penthouse in Paris? :giraffe: Rich people are so weird jfc

 

girl-eating.gif

9 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Instead of buying a second airport-sized monstrosity in LA why didn't they buy a penthouse in Paris? :giraffe: Rich people are so weird jfc

 

girl-eating.gif

I’m guessing they have real estate people telling them it’s a good investment that’ll appreciate better than other properties…or maybe something about moving their money into assets. 

19 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Instead of buying a second airport-sized monstrosity in LA why didn't they buy a penthouse in Paris? :giraffe: Rich people are so weird jfc

 

girl-eating.gif

don't they already have a penthouse in Paris?

 

"airport-sized monstrosity" is sending me :dies:

I would love if she started the show with a huge pic of Tina tomorrow instead of the normal sky and came out performing The Best. :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

don't they already have a penthouse in Paris?

 

"airport-sized monstrosity" is sending me :dies:

They do? She always stays in hotels there. Though I guess on tour it's better for she and her team to be centrally located at a hotel instead of at her home there.

Over 80,000 people will be attending tomorrow’s show in Paris. I think it will be Beyoncé’s biggest audience of her entire career. 

Speaking of possible special guests, Megan Thee Stallion’s nail tech is in Paris. She posted it on her Instagram a couple hours ago.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.