Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Armani? said:

:rofl:

I would have got this for 275$ but it was moving so slow I got scared it would sellout

 

You're getting 2 tickets? You must be in love :lmao: 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Just now, Keith said:

You're getting 2 tickets? You must be in love :lmao: 

No, I just didn't change the #of tickets to screenshot plz :rofl:

Just now, Armani? said:

No, I just didn't change the #of tickets to screenshot plz :rofl:

I'm going to the Friday and Saturday shows in ATL. If I get a new job between now and August, I might do the Monday show too.

There is something in the air today, because these last pages

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’M A WORLD WIDE WOMAN, W W W

spacer.png

I love that song.

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Im pretty good at texting and once made someone cum on chaturbate with the things I wrote. If you need help, let me know

 

E4C4A48F-D8A3-4560-9B18-E3AC65E46445.thu

 

Im not just messy on ATRL if you know what I mean

 

E4C4A48F-D8A3-4560-9B18-E3AC65E46445.thu

 

:hoetenks:
 

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rofl:

I would have got this for 275$ but it was moving so slow for me like the screen was frozen I got scared everything would sellout quick:skull:

 

2 tix? Lets think with our mind not our dick.

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Put the crack pipe DOWN.

How Rude GIFs | Tenor

 

The truth hurts. 

I didn't even see that post :skull: I'm gonna be like Tiphani Montgomery and pray for yall

ZHj19zh1f_YverXsY2g0FI4IHOOzcdvKRaoRNZPCDhlXHuGT8XQYmm35ZSDElhrSHU_fvxsqSw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

not this becoming the chaturbase

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

:hoetenks:
 

2 tix? Lets think with our mind not our dick.

 

spacer.png

She aint getting no Beyonce ticket and aint responded to my date set up text 14 hrs later, now...

E4C4A48F-D8A3-4560-9B18-E3AC65E46445.thu

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

She aint getting no Beyonce ticket and aint responded to my date set up text 14 hrs later, now...

E4C4A48F-D8A3-4560-9B18-E3AC65E46445.thu

She might respond if get her a ticket to the concert.

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

“MY ALBUM CYCLE IS DEAD. I don’t want to promote, I only want GRAMMYS. Click to see my GROOVE”

Just now, Keith said:

She might respond if you take her to the concert.

**** that:bibliahh:

 

She really is depressed though, I shouldn't be that mad at her but still:skull:

E4C4A48F-D8A3-4560-9B18-E3AC65E46445.thu

I wonder what Bey would think if she ever browsed this place.

 

"So, Parkwood intern, what are my fans talking about? Are they theorizing tour setlists? Dissecting the harmonies on Renaissace? Stanning my best song America Has a Problem?"

 

The intern doesn't respond, looking stunned. She leans in and reads:

 

"4 is trash. We needed Guetta collabs"

"I Was Here is her best death song"

"Chaturbate"

 

Beyoncé closes the tab. She then searches for a folder named "Renaissance visuals". She deletes it.

 

beyonce-computer.gif

Edited by Virgos Groove

24 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’M A WORLD WIDE WOMAN, W W W

spacer.png

YOU CAN LOG ON ANYWHERE, YOUR GIRL CAN TAKE YOU THERE

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Beyoncé closes the tab. She then searches for a folder named "Renaissance visuals". She deletes it.

 

assuming she hasn’t already done that months ago beyonce-computer.gif

40 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

+400k on a sunday ? oh yeah she’s a smash she’s as smash Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

7 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I wonder what Bey would think if she ever browsed this place.

 

"So, Parkwood intern, what are my fans talking about? Are they theorizing tour setlists? Dissecting the harmonies on Renaissace? Stanning my best song America Has a Problem?"

 

The intern doesn't respond, looking stunned. She leans in and reads:

 

"4 is trash. We needed Guetta collabs"

"I Was Here is her best death song"

"Chaturbate"

 

Beyoncé closes the tab. She then searches for a folder named "Renaissance visuals". She deletes it.

 

beyonce-computer.gif

she could give us something to really discuss and talk about.... such as the visuals

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.