• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Wait, How does the verified fan situation work?Is it a bad thing? 

I’ve never been prepared for presales before, what should I expect? :penguin:

*logs into Ticketmaster to update payment info*

yes its a bad thing. unlike in the past where beyoncé would email you a presale code and you took your chances with ticketmaster, now they have a new system where you apply for a lottery and you MIGHT get picked for a presale code. codes are non-transferable, so the ticket has to be purchased under the account the code was given under. (so they can't be given away/transferred until after purchase) 

the other option is a credit card presale (which will be Amex, Citi, or CapitalOne [tbd]) or general sale.

may the odds be ever in your favor.

Edited by yonsé

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m assuming it’ll be the text messages we signed up for? If they decide to work in the first place. I’m stressed as well, I’ve never booked concert tickets before because I’ve always wanted to see Bey first. Whew I’m scared

spacer.png

You’ve never been to a concert? I-

gqCjZq4.gif

No Ireland? So rude of her, considering they showed out at Croke Park.

I'm trying to weigh up what sort of tickets I want to get. 

For the FWT in Dublin I was in the pit and it was a great experience because she held my hand and gave me her towel but the view really wasn't great.
Brussels I camped out overnight and was at the front of the catwalk with GA early entry, which was by far the best view as far as the entire show went.
For Frankfurt I was just general GA at the rail for the water stage and the view was terrible because the stage was too high to see the front stage. The crowd at Frankfurt was also dead compared to the other shows.

I think I might just try for GA if she comes to Adelaide and then do the pit in Melbourne.

What was everyones experiences with OTR? The stage setup looks far more fan friendly than FWT..

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m assuming it’ll be the text messages we signed up for? If they decide to work in the first place. I’m stressed as well, I’ve never booked concert tickets before because I’ve always wanted to see Bey first. Whew I’m scared

spacer.png

You can't even sign up for that outside of the US. It would just give me an error back when I'd try at album launch and now it doesn't even load the page.

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

yes its a bad thing. unlike in the past where beyoncé would email you a presale code and you took your chances with ticketmaster, now they have a new system where you apply for a lottery and you MIGHT get picked for a presale code. codes are non-transferable, so the ticket has to be purchased under the account the code was given under. (so they can't be given away/transferred until after purchase) 

the other option is a credit card presale (which will be Amex/Citi/CapitalOne) or general sale.

may the odds be ever in your favor.

Ummm this is stressful. I'm going to have to rely on my friends/mother to get them. I have a crazy schedule on Monday :(

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

You’ve never been to a concert? I-

gqCjZq4.gif

I’m a concert virgin naur it’s trew, I’ve been saving myself for Bey. I was supposed to go to the Seattle date for the FWT as a b’day present from my friend, but I got horribly sick. I’m gonna do everything I can to see this hag live

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Ummm this is stressful. I'm going to have to rely on my friends/mother to get them. I have a crazy schedule on Monday :(

yes. the swifties had a whole meltdown trying to get their tickets. the outrage over how difficult it was sent ticketmaster to congress over it. 

and since ticketmaster has a monopoly (by owning livenation and all of livenation's venues) nothing can be done unless the government intervenes.

Edited by yonsé

7 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

CUFF me please cause this ain’t fair!!!

spacer.png

she better cuff that damn aoty 
gqCjZq4.gif

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m a concert virgin naur it’s trew, I’ve been saving myself for Bey. I was supposed to go to the Seattle date for the FWT as a b’day present from my friend, but I got horribly sick. I’m gonna do everything I can to see this hag live

spacer.png

Oh wow congrats, hun. If you get a ticket, that is

gqCjZq4.gif

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

yes. the swifties had a whole meltdown trying to get their tickets. it sent ticketmaster to congress over it. 

and since ticketmaster has a monopoly (by owning livenation and all of livenation's venues) nothing can be done.

Yeah I followed that debacle, I just didn't get the intricacies of how the verified fan thing works. I assumed it'd be through Beys website and email like previous shows.

Me offering my dog as sacrifice for rennie tickets 

spacer.png

does anyone know if it’s hard to get Paris tickets ? i only went to OTR II in cologne and let’s be real no one was fighting over that :deadbanana4: 

but i’m scared now the demand really is through the roof this time 

9 minutes ago, benyonce said:

No Ireland? So rude of her, considering they showed out at Croke Park.

She didn’t come for OTR2 either. Don’t know what’s going on. 

Just now, Shelter said:

She didn’t come for OTR2 either. Don’t know what’s going on. 

Very strange, considering she held an attendance record there. Like she could probably do two dates there and make bank. Obviously it is a popular stadium so it is booked out but surely there is an alternative, smaller stadium?

Reached the point of anxiety where I’m more than happy to get even nosebleed seats. The way I’m already doom planning and the tour hasn’t even been officially announced yet

spacer.png

1 minute ago, benyonce said:

Very strange, considering she held an attendance record there. Like she could probably do two dates there and make bank. Obviously it is a popular stadium so it is booked out but surely there is an alternative, smaller stadium?

There is but everyone is skipping here this year. P!nk never misses, but she isn’t coming. Coldplay too. Odd 

15 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

inb4 none of us get any

gqCjZq4.gif

The draggings will literally never stop. They'll have to permaclose the base.

gqCjZq4.gif

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Anyone else excited to see whatever promo pic or maybe video link in bio she has for the tour :WAP:

gqCjZq4.gif

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

we’re getting a trailer (with a date this time) in the next few hours idc she always has a video ad ready for tour announcements 

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.