• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

12 minutes ago, Saint luv said:

No promo and thinking she can sell out full stadiums.

spacer.png

She can and will

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

OTR2 pit looked amazing, right in the middle. 

oh...that's promising then! I didn't even check them then I just planned on not going lol.

So if we are already on her mailing list will we be considered a verified fan for the presale?

Edited by IlluminatiFreak

DKFKDFBDFBDÑBÑ 

i just have a deposit... ***** i have to travel from Colombia to Europe (probably Barcelona)

52 minutes ago, Kwame said:

Is nobody worried about her foot surgery, isn’t to soon to tour and rehearse as at the Dubai event she seems to be hurting

No, Florence broke her foot 2 months ago and was back on stage this week jumping around. I think whatever happened to Bey will have plenty of time to heal before the tour and I doubt it was that serious. I also doubt people would have picked up her "limping" if it wasn't for the news warping how we see her walking. Not saying she wasn't limping 

Cuff It is going to get a bit of a radio boost if all these stations are playing her songs for tickets. 

She better have a cute visual and new poster for this. (Watch it be an outtake from the Tiffany’s ad or the Vogue shoot) 

Come through dates! Middle of nowhere Kansas or Idaho come through! 

need more than just that Toronto show to have ticket prizes bc I need plan b through z for this :jonny6:

Sooo.. what about Rihanna? Does that mean there’s no chance of her announcing a tour after halftime? Because if she does… lord have mercy on the Hive/Navy hybrids. 

Seems like Brazil dates too?

rZQIDPu.gif

6 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Sooo.. what about Rihanna? Does that mean there’s no chance of her announcing a tour after halftime? Because if she does… lord have mercy on the Hive/Navy hybrids. 

She still could, but Bey's tour will have already sold a ton of tickets by the time she does. 

If she only announces dates for North America & Europe... I swear to GOD

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I heard from a little birdie (who got Madonna and Bey right) that we should expect an onsale from Rihanna this month. Though knowing her, she could change her mind after having to actually go back to work for the Super Bowl (which would be better for my budget, tbh).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.