Beyoncé

Kisuke

ok ***** it’s 1pm over here WAKE UP and click on the post button on instagram @beyonce :duca:

does the ticketmaster presale bs also work in europe ? cause i never had trouble getting tickets here, i usually just log in in the morning and have them 15minutes later 

even fadga was easy as hell to get tickets 

• Replies 108k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, RRJ said:

This.. Probably 2PM UK time

Yep, based on previous touring announcements from a whole host of artists, that time or similar catches Europe in the peak of its day and the US as its waking up. It's perfect from a newsfeed standpoint.

I knew it wouldn't be overnight as that misses catching the attention of too many key markets. 

Over It Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can't wait for @Mercurio to tell us plans have been changed last minute because Giraffe found out that dates and intentions leaked

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

Not me expecting this exact thing :dancehall3:

The way I kept waking up to check my phone…

There are two possibilities that will piss me off: 1) it’s either postponed or wasn’t scheduled for today; 2) there’s no official poster or ad/video and she just posts through her bio.

I really hope she doesn’t decide to be petty and delay the announcement again since info leaked.

If the pre-sale happens today, may the odds be in your favor, everyone. Today is literally going to be The Hunger Games. 

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She isn't postponing. :sistrens:

Is this something you know or is it something you think?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, sk8erfan said:

Madonna announced her tour at 2pm UK time, you work out your American times cause no way am I doing maths while Giselle be stressing me out like this 

Lol 9am east coast time

Okay, but how do I get the Citi presale code?! 

Not that I have money for this concert after spending 135€ on Bjork's today, but is she coming to Spain?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.