Beyoncé

Kisuke

14 minutes ago, BrooklynBoy said:

Are we talking about the same Beyoncé? She says ****.

But I feel like with Jay she’s more lady like. All the slutty and raunchy talk is just for the music.

spacer.png

• Replies 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Nice seeing @kimberly display questionable taste. Takes the heat off me.

Planet Mars and Hallad found shook

spacer.png

The way I was giggling and enjoying my Stella Rosa til I saw my name, I-:psyduck:

Spoiler

Anyways, step off Pure/Vinegar stains :coffee2:

That thread I made is a mess. I am so random, why did I do that? 

I spoke straight facts though. I stand by every single word of it. ATRL is a racist cesspool and has always been a racist cesspool. 

Until the mods take decisive action and start permabanning people for racist comments they make now and have made in the past (however long ago), it shall remain that way. ATRL should also issue an apology for allowing that kind for racist rhetoric to go unchecked for so long. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

What do y’all think is her fave sex position? Doggy or missionary? She gives me missionary vibes she’s a homely lovey-dovey woman, she wants to see her man

spacer.png

Surfboardt…. That ***** loves riding the coke can reverse cowgirl while holding on to Jays chicken legs and looking up on her ceiling mirror.  

beyonce-drunk-in-love.gif

58 minutes ago, Triton said:

Surfboardt…. That ***** loves riding the coke can reverse cowgirl while holding on to Jays chicken legs and looking up on her ceiling mirror.  

beyonce-drunk-in-love.gif

That ceiling mirror phew… she’s a nasty girl:WAP:

when was the last time she dressed up for halloween and showed us :chick1: 

they were always fun to look forward to and she doesn’t do them anymore :'(

27 minutes ago, Starshine said:

when was the last time she dressed up for halloween and showed us :chick1: 

they were always fun to look forward to and she doesn’t do them anymore :'(

The same time she stopped doing “B at ___” posts. At least no more Birthday posts. 

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

worst track per album:

DIL ➔ Daddy

B’Day ➔ If

IASF ➔ Ave Maria :gaycat2:

4 ➔ Rather Die Young

ST ➔ The "More" tracks

LEM ➔ Forward

REN ➔ Church Girl

spacer.png

Fixed that. No need to thank me. 

Can we just fast forward to Cuff It becoming a global Top10 hit and Top5 hit in the US and getting a MV please?

I'm shitty my lalalas gone now with the Dolby

Plus I don't like the sound on Cozy... 

But I will say, Dolby, besides stealing the lalalas from me, has really elevated Energy

That song is the most complex, simple song I think I've ever heard

Edited by Lose My Breath

Can she just put CUFF IT video out as the first single for her visual album? 

I don’t think it’s going to ruin whatever  cinematic experience she’s trying to serve it :celestial4:

spacer.png

I'm not even sure we're getting visuals anymore :rip:

In all reality though, it's weird she teased them (Pure/Honey on IG, and ITG) and then nothing for two months.  Why tease them so early?  They told us via press release we were getting visuals "later", so teasing them wasn't really necessary. 

Random thought, but I have a feeling that the slowness with the "second single" is equal parts to do with whatever the hell is going on with the visuals AND internal debate about the necessity of getting a radio hit specifically. 

IMO, I very much believe that radio success is still a game of "pay to play". Even with tracks like BMS. It was actively "worked" at radio and with good reason. Top tier success with that as the launch track sets the rest of the era up well, so it's vital as a (somewhat "paid for") jump-starter and delivers a smart return on investment (see: big album sales, "Beyonce is back and successful" as a narrative). 

With that achieved, I can imagine Bey n team feeling there no need to keep playing the game (art not charts) and, perhaps thinking fiscally, would rather "a" song gets picked up organically on radio rather than activating ($$$) a pick themselves. 

Whatever the case (and it could be total conjecture), but it feels like someone (Columbia?) stepped in. 

I still feel the avoidance of "Pop radio politics" is why they are going the Urban/Rhythmic route. Much like Drunk In Love it dominated on those formats first and Pop was forced to give it a lil play (organically). All of which resulted in a #2 peak. I'd prefer they just went all-out with Cuff It and not chance it, but maybe it will do a DIL. 

Edited by Cbreezy

Savage X Fenty by RI has released a new collection. A lot of pieces as well as the vip Xbox are called Renaissance. 

Riri really love Be ❤️

35 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

Savage X Fenty by RI has released a new collection. A lot of pieces as well as the vip Xbox are called Renaissance. 

Riri really love Be ❤️

:heart:

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can we just fast forward to Cuff It becoming a global Top10 hit and Top5 hit in the US and getting a MV please?

Success aside, Cuff It is one of the songs where I'd happily go without a music video. It's not something like Alien Superstar where I'm excited by the prospects of an amazing treatment.  

22 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I’ve gone back to Lemonade. All Night is one of her best songs :WAP:

Could've easily been a Top 10 hit :rip:

We are officially in October. Now what? 

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm not even sure we're getting visuals anymore :rip:

In all reality though, it's weird she teased them (Pure/Honey on IG, and ITG) and then nothing for two months.  Why tease them so early?  They told us via press release we were getting visuals "later", so teasing them wasn't really necessary. 

TBH I get it. 

1. She needed some basic video to help promote the album. That's just a factual data point in regards to social media engagement (video >> pictures) and is why the Pure/Honey clip was posted on launch day. The clip may be completely unrelated to that song btw. 

2.They probably expected the ITG teaser to cause more of a buzz, in any case it fit in line the general troll/edging tactic we saw earlier with the cliquebait BMS, the whole website teasing B7/What is a B7.

More then anything, I'm just surprised that the drip feeding of marketing slowed down. 

BMS visualiser  > Album release vid (Honey/Pure) > Clique Bait >> I'm That Girl Teaser >>> Tiffany teaser beginning of september >>>>>> a whole of nothing. 

So really I'm just surprised that September went 4 weeks essentially without anything other than the Cuff It IG story. 

Edited by Otter

7 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Could've easily been a Top 10 hit :rip:

All Night screams fan fav to me. I didn't see it moving the needle. It's about to be  already outstreamed by Daddy Lessons on Spotify and isn't far beyond 6inch/Freedom despite being an official single with video. 

Edited by Otter

The dream single line up for Lemonade would have been:

Hold Up > Daddy lessons / Sorry > 6inch > Freedom 

Edited by Otter

I’m moving the goalpost. We’ve been past the VMAs, her birthday, the last day of summer and clowned ourselves through each of them. So I’m concluding that the visuals are now coming on December 4th - Jay-Z’s birthday.

Does anyone know how to look at daily streams for songs. Curious how Formation is comparing next to Hold Up...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.