Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Lemonade leaves BB200

121 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

After 84 weeks the most awarded album/era of all time leaves the Billboard 200 chart. It might be leaving the chart but it left an imprint on the world that is seen to this day. It will be back for the next Netflix special tho. So y'all can have your kiis for now. But the Queen will prevail in the end...

 

                                                                                 Ens6Pfc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

it left an imprint on the world that is seen to this day.

                                                                                 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait it only had 84 weeks on the BB200? i-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is this Sam Smith? :skull:

 

Ens6Pfc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... ANTi won? :omg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cherry123 said:

giphy.gif

ask Nala

 

2Afl.gif

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Wait it only had 84 weeks on the BB200? i-

well it did 75 weeks with only pure sales and Tidal but came back for 9 weeks more after it was released on every streaming services in April.

 

Ens6Pfc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

So... ANTi won? :omg:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

 

2Afl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

ask Nala

 

2Afl.gif

 

 

 

 

this one?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

 

2Afl.gif

:rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Wait it only had 84 weeks on the BB200? i-

Well it was not available for streaming for 3 years, what did you expect?

 

Ens6Pfc.gif

 

OT: I suspect the album will randomly pop in and out of the chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Well ANTi is at 179 weeks and still charting. I think a better comparison would be with Camila's debut, which is at 77 weeks so far.

 

2Afl.gif

Camila's debut isn't even 2X Platinum?:skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can do 100 weeks in the long run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just leaving room for Beyonce's The Lion King OST to STOMP STOMP STOMP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

this one?

 

 

yes the one that will be grossing $1.2B+ at the boxoffice

HYdF.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, truthteller said:

just leaving room for Beyonce's The Lion King OST to STOMP STOMP STOMP

Amen.

Beyonce's last album always re-surfaces when the next project comes out/a large performance. I'm not worried that this is the last we'll see of Lemonade. 

 

*Also, Live Album HOMECOMING is still on the charts. :mandown:

Do these other girls even record live in the studio? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, it was just released on the streaming services! How is that even possible to be out just after 2 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, truthteller said:

just leaving room for Beyonce's The Lion King OST to STOMP STOMP STOMP

But Bey is not credited in The Lion King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already? The album of decade they say :mandown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paola Bracho said:

Wait, it was just released on the streaming services! How is that even possible to be out just after 2 months?

my same exact thoughts its pretty weird that its leaving the charts already. I actually thought that because it wasn't on streaming services that was the main reason why it wasn't charting.  But it seems that the streams aren't coming in either. 1989 album is still charting and its gonna be 5 years old.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Well it was not available for streaming for 3 years, what did you expect?

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really not her year...

 

Anti tho :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Congrats to Scooter I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was...... faster than I expected.

 

22 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Well I expected it would slay the BB200 once it was put on streaming services like her fans told me :zzz: 

 

Using "it wasn't on streaming services for years!" as an excuse to justify the fact that it's not charting now that it's available everywhere is... a choice. For instance, 1989 left the BB200 for a few weeks before being added on streaming services in mid-2017 and never left the chart since, thus becoming one of the longest-charting female albums of all time. We were told by y'all countless times that Beyoncé is a streaming force, more culturally relevant than anyone and that the only reason why her stats don't compare to the other big pop girls is that Lemonade's not on Spotify and Apple Music, so you have to understand our shock when we realized that Lemonade left the chart only 9 weeks after being added on every single streaming platform!

 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Exactly :rip: 

 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites