Lemonade leaves BB200

JawBreaker

im so confused though :confused: the hive told me that since it was on streaming services now, it would be crushing 1989, reputation, and ANTI.:lakitu: But when i checked the bb200 today all those albums are still in or near the top half, and I can't find lemonade anywhere on the chart??? why is that? :sad::psyduck:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Nemo

• Blue Rose

• peterstyles13

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

What drag? I agree with you. Scooter is king and has more longevity. I stan his album :heart2: 

Lemonade didnt even have a #1 song while Scooter’s album had 3 or 4 :jonny6:

i couldn't think of a more embarrassing and weak drag if i tried :bibliahh:as if beyonce (or any pop girls besides rihanna) owns their masters LMFAOO. Yeah taylor got unlucky and someone she hates bought hers, but regardless its not in any way a ding against her success since she's in the same boat as everyone else.

what happened to the beyhive?? Are y'all seriously using Scooter as a defense mechanism?? This is embarrassing coming from y'all. It just baffles me that beyonce owns her masters but it's not charting :noparty:

3 hours ago, Finkypop said:

Weren’t some of her fans attempting to kii comparing 1989’s Spotify numbers when it was released to Lemonade’s?

Fast forward to now and even RED is outstreaming Lemonade, despite the latter being freshly released just 2 months ago. They really thought, huh

sGB8Qgp.gif

lemonade's money is going to beyoncé's bank account, while red is going to scooter's. swifties really thought huh.

sGB8Qgp.gif

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

It was released 84 weeks ago lol 

167*

21 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

im so confused though :confused: the hive told me that since it was on streaming services now, it would be crushing 1989, reputation, and ANTI.:lakitu: But when i checked the bb200 today all those albums are still in or near the top half, and I can't find lemonade anywhere on the chart??? why is that? :sad::psyduck:

try searching "scooter".

sGB8Qgp.gif

5 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

what happened to the beyhive?? Are y'all seriously using Scooter as a defense mechanism?? This is embarrassing coming from y'all. It just baffles me that beyonce owns her masters but it's not charting :noparty:

:bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

both beyoncé and scooter owns the masters of successful albums, so i don't see what's wrong in the hive using him. it would be weird if we were using taylor swift, since the only masters she owns are me! and you need to calm down.

sGB8Qgp.gif

5 minutes ago, Scarface said:

lemonade's money is going to beyoncé's bank account, while red is going to scooter's. swifties really thought huh.

sGB8Qgp.gif

Taylor earns more money with the publishing money from speak now that Beyonce with her whole discography

since she has to pay her350 cowriters per album, so no

1 minute ago, taylor__fan said:

Taylor earns more money with the publishing money from speak now that Beyonce with her whole discography

so what you are saying is that everybody that worked for beyoncé gets money.

too bad scooter is getting money without no real work in taylor's music.

sGB8Qgp.gif

1 minute ago, Scarface said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

Taylor never owned her masters before anyway so I don't see the logic here. Are we supposed to suddenly don't acknowledge every pop girls back catalog stats because they're owned by someone else? Or is it only Taylor because she hates hers?? These twist and turns screams insecurity, defeated, downtrodden and frustration.

sGB8Qgp.gif

@JawBreaker you are the one that made this thread :rip: if you can't take people coming for taylor, don't create flamebait threads lol

15 minutes ago, Scarface said:

both beyoncé and scooter owns the masters of successful albums, so i don't see what's wrong in the hive using him. it would be weird if we were using taylor swift, since the only masters she owns are me! and you need to calm down.

sGB8Qgp.gif

Oh well can't believe Scooter has 3 albums out streaming Lemonade the most impactful album of all time. Maybe even more despite them being way older and from brokeback country days. He did that without lifting any hand. And at the same time, he's filling Taylor pockets with millions. How generous of him. 

sGB8Qgp.gif

11 minutes ago, Scarface said:

@JawBreaker you are the one that made this thread :rip: if you can't take people coming for taylor, don't create flamebait threads lol

what?? how can this be flame-baiting?? Y'all can drag Taylor all you want. It honestly doesn't bother me. Cause I like both but if you come for my main I'll come for yours in a polite way. It seems that y'all can't take anything cause y'all are using Scooter as a drag :cm: Y'all were comparing 1989 and Lemonade debut numbers and, of course, swifties took it as a drag which y'all were baiting them. So I don't see the problem with my thread praising Lemonade. 

ThirdWardBey

Very impressive considering the rollout :clap3:some albums are pushing 200 weeks on the chart while still struggling to break 1 million in pure sales 

1 hour ago, Scarface said:

sGB8Qgp.gif

1 hour ago, taylor__fan said:

Oop!

sGB8Qgp.gif

GorgeousRep
2 hours ago, taylor__fan said:

Based on Billboard annual report (for US only) 

2016 - From 2.2m album units, Beyonce made 6.2m from sales and streaming, 1.3m from publishing

2017 - From 2.3m album units, Taylor made 7.4m from sales and streaming, 2m from publishing

So, does Beyonce really own her masters from lemonade onwards?

OT: That's kinda tragic

peterstyles13
3 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

They really think they did something. I guess screaming "Scooter!11!!" everytime they get clocked with facts is their new go-to strategy :dies:

4 hours ago, Nemo said:

it'll obviously return :rip:

When and how? The album has zero stability. :rip:

9 *re-entry* - 18 - 45 - 64 - 91 - 116 - 138 - 155 - 174  - 182 - OUT

I only see it returning for maybe a week, if at all, if she releases another album before dropping out again. I mean, Red is outstreaming it on Spotify and that came out at the beginning of the decade. It is also outstreamed by other contemporary releases such as 25 and ANTI despite being released to platforms 2 months ago. :rip: 

Edited by Finkypop

3 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

When and how? The album has zero stability. :rip:

9 *re-entry* - 18 - 45 - 64 - 91 - 116 - 138 - 155 - 174  - 182 - OUT

I only see it returning for maybe a week, if at all, if she releases another album before dropping out again. I mean, Red is outstreaming it on Spotify and that came out at the beginning of the decade. It is also outstreamed by other contemporary releases such as 25 and ANTI despite being released to platforms 2 months ago. :rip: 

in the future when she releases new music or tours? it happens all the time.

Just now, Nemo said:

in the future when she releases new music or tours? it happens all the time.

As I stated in my post, given its current performance from being freshly released, if that were to happen it would be for one week at best before dropping again. It's still disappointing. It's unfortunate that it isn't having the longevity her fans were expecting for supposedly one of the most impactful albums of all time. We were all told that it would be "over for the other girls" once the public could stream it. I guess not. :michael: 

3 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

As I stated in my post, given its current performance from being freshly released, if that were to happen it would be for one week at best before dropping again. It's still disappointing. It's unfortunate that it isn't having the longevity her fans were expecting for supposedly one of the most impactful albums of all time. We were all told that it would be "over for the other girls" once the public could stream it. I guess not. :michael: 

idk/c who said that i always knew it was too late for the gp to even care if it was released to streaming by a certain point after its initial release.

The user scarface sounding like a broken record mentioning Scooter in his every single post. :rip: The fact that all his posts are invalid sice Taylor owns the publishing rights thus earning more still. Beyhives proving once again how limited their comprehesion and number of brain cells are. :rip: 

49 minutes ago, Nemo said:

idk/c who said that i always knew it was too late for the gp to even care if it was released to streaming by a certain point after its initial release.

It’s not a problem with 1989 which was released two years earlier and became only available on streaming services sans AM 3 years later as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.