Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Billboard: EIL does not count for BeyZ

Featured Replies

Then I don't want to see one hive member bring up Destiny Child's numbers when counting bey's receipts cuz they don't count :beatfreak:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall have spent years saying DC stats doesn't count towards hers, so whats the big deal with this album not counting towards her discography?  

I can't. You guys have been saying DC receipts don't count for years, so why are you suddenly acting like you guys were all for having DC receipts included with Bey's? Hypocrites :ahh: 

11 minutes ago, toxnick said:

I can't. When this underperforms, suddenly the scenario: 

-its a side project!1!1! Hives dont even care!

-Bey doesnt even care about #1 or sales!1!1! I swear atrl is obsessed!

-they dont even have their face on the album cover!1!1

-see?! Fake tidal streaming numbers rumors. Atrl lost!

-its not on Bey's discography. It's the carters!

 

When we know if it had turned out differently:

-YASSSSS BEY POWER. JAY WHO?!

-7TH CONSECUTIVE #1 ALBUM 20 YEARS IN

TRULY OUR GENERATION MJ

 

So much for putting DC stats into Bey's.

And oh, Bey debut was in 2003. Technically it has not been "20 years in" YET. 

 

 

 

This thread :toofunny2:

 

I hope y'alls faves have cleared their calendars (I know y'all have) because BeySeason7 will be here before you know it.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
Edit

Miss Carter just take the loss and move on. There was no need to contact Billboard and give them this official statement. You dont owe the world any explanation. But Mr Carter damn sure owes you an explanation for why hes a lousy ass husband. I pray that you and Letoya Luckett reconnect because she is a child of God and I KNOW she is praying for you and your family. Be blessed The Carters, yes even you Jay. 

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I pray that you and Letoya Luckett reconnect because she is a child of God and I KNOW she is praying for you and your family.

Leave only likable child of destiny 4 out of this :angry:

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Carter just take the loss and move on. There was no need to contact Billboard and give them this official statement. You dont owe the world any explanation. But Mr Carter damn sure owes you an explanation for why hes a lousy ass husband. I pray that you and Letoya Luckett reconnect because she is a child of God and I KNOW she is praying for you and your family. Be blessed The Carters, yes even you Jay. 

I love you :laugh:

8 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

I can't. You guys have been saying DC receipts don't count for years, so why are you suddenly acting like you guys were all for having DC receipts included with Bey's? Hypocrites :ahh: 

:ahh: this 

They celebrated too soon her #1 streak being over.... Cant wait for her to extend it with B7 :fan:

11 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Like the Hive’s been saying since the beginning :fan:

 

Take the L, Haters 

 

No ****. Its billed as THE CARTERS. And Beyoncé, the artist still has her BB 200 #1 record and streak. 

15 hours ago, NEZ said:

Of course not but if it debuted at number 1 it would've been a different story. so transparent.:dies:

This basically :dies: 

The important thing here is that Beyoncé will obviously be forced to release her next album on all platforms

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

So if it went #1 she wouldn't have 7 number one albums still 6?

In her overall career she would, but in terms of chart credit she wouldn't.

Just now, MrLovett said:

In her overall career she would, but in terms of chart credit she wouldn't.

Gotcha, ty.

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

In her overall career she would, but in terms of chart credit she wouldn't.

In her overall career she has 8, The Carters would have made 9. 

13 hours ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Then I don't want to see one hive member bring up Destiny Child's numbers when counting bey's receipts cuz they don't count :beatfreak:

You've been saying this for how long? Most of us just use the number as an asterisk. "Bey has 6 #1s (10 w/ DC3)" If ApeHIT goes top 10 or becomes a bigger hit, it also won't count for her, but it will for her career total.

 

It's not that hard to grasp. Beyonce is separate from DC3 and Beyonce is separate from The Carters. Merging receipts is fine for her career totals, but not for her solo totals. They do the same thing with Selena Gomez & Diana Ross. Bey's next album won't be B8, it'll still be her 7th studio album.

 

giphy.gif

Wasn’t it obv? It’s billed as “The Carters” why would it effect her #1 album streak? I mean they have their own Spotify page. :toofunny2:

 

 

Now if it was billed as BEYONCÉ & JayZ different story. 

 

 

 

 

13 hours ago, TikiMiss said:

Do DC isn't Bey either. got it.

Then Beyoncé would have lost her #1 streak in 2004. But “play” dumb :toofunny2: 

12 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

I can't. You guys have been saying DC receipts don't count for years, so why are you suddenly acting like you guys were all for having DC receipts included with Bey's? Hypocrites :ahh: 

:ahh: 

 

So Beyoncé has sold close to 300M records and we’ll add that 70k to the total :fan:, and has 10 #1 singles, 28 Top 10 singles and her number 1 album streak is still intact, thanks ATRLers. :cm:

Edited by PULSE.

So I guess Destiny's Child doesn't count for Bey's numbers thanks BB!

 

qIfhZaW.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.