Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Billboard: EIL does not count for BeyZ

Featured Replies

On 6/25/2018 at 11:32 PM, DoubleDutchess said:

"Beyoncé and Jay-Z" is not the same as "Beyoncé". I hope I'm being clear.

 

le7KR9j.gif

it’s still beyonce, but like, more

  • Replies 188
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/06/2018 at 6:32 PM, VenusFly said:

Crazy In Love doesn't count either I guess

 

giphy.gif

 

 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, WEEKND said:

Destiny's Child sales don't count as part of Beyoncé's solo record sales. 

 

However, as a member of the group it is perfectly normal that all 3 members are credited for the group's achievements. 

 

U could say for example that Bey has 6 #1s as a solo artist and a further 3 as part of DC. 

 

Same with record sales. 

then why are the bey stans like "everything is love is completely different, it's a joint album, it's not beyoncé, it's the carters" 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

then why are the bey stans like "everything is love is completely different, it's a joint album, it's not beyoncé, it's the carters" 

giphy.gif

He just explained. Why don't you understand? It's not officially listed under Beyoncé. 

 

giphy.gif

 

It counts to her overall career, same way DC does. If the haters want to drag just say solo Beyoncé. It's not that hard to understand. Also her collabs with Jay like CIL are listed as Beyoncé featuring Jay Z, not The Carters. It's all down to that. 

 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

then why are the bey stans like "everything is love is completely different, it's a joint album, it's not beyoncé, it's the carters" 

giphy.gif

I believe I just explained that lol. EIL is not a Beyoncé solo venture and doesn't count as part of her solo achievements however it's part of her career. The album is not a success and the hive is taking their L. The gag is that most of us are lowkey happy it's bombing cuz that might bring Beyoncé back to her senses and make her embrace streaming. 

6 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

I believe I just explained that lol. EIL is not a Beyoncé solo venture and doesn't count as part of her solo achievements however it's part of her career. The album is not a success and the hive is taking their L. The gag is that most of us are lowkey happy it's bombing cuz that might bring Beyoncé back to her senses and make her embrace streaming. 

This! Idk where the narrative that Bey stans can't take it came from. We want Beyoncé to fix up and release normally too. Never in my life would I call this album a massive success lmao

On 6/25/2018 at 8:46 PM, Bey Admired said:

I can't. You guys have been saying DC receipts don't count for years, so why are you suddenly acting like you guys were all for having DC receipts included with Bey's? Hypocrites :ahh: 

Right lol. The Hive have always accepted that DC numbers were seperate. If anything it was the haters that were trying to pretend that DC doesn't count at all. 

18 minutes ago, Havoc said:

@TtaraHae WHERE U AT?!?

I already posted in this thread pages ago that everything I had said to begin with is still correct... :rip: 

 

17 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

I already posted in this thread pages ago that everything I had said to begin with is still correct... :rip: 

No its not lol It doesn't matter if YOU think it should count towards their solo careers. Billboard already confirmed that it doesn't so your opinion is irrelevant.

 

tumblr_myjstsnfEm1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Havoc

23 minutes ago, Havoc said:

 

No its not lol It doesn't matter if YOU think it should count towards their solo careers. Billboard already confirmed that it doesn't so your opinion is irrelevant.

 

tumblr_myjstsnfEm1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Honey...

 

On 6/25/2018 at 5:59 PM, TtaraHae said:

what I said is still correct :rip: her overall streak of #1 albums is over (she had 6 in a row before this one ended it) but her streak for her solo albums is still in tact :rip: 

 

On 6/25/2018 at 6:05 PM, TtaraHae said:

 then she had an overall streak of 5 #1 albums instead of 6, the streak she had going is still over due to this album with her solo works streak still being in tact meaning what i said is still correct - just with one number lower :bibliahh:

 

OT: I'm sure the Hive will think twice before lumping DC's sales in with hers for inflations now. Justice is always served. :clap3:

----

 

This is what I said when another stan had tagged me in here and I said to them what I will also say to you now: what I was mainly arguing was and still remains correct. It's not my fault that you (along with several of your fellow stans) lack basic reading comprehension and simple logic which sent you into a frenzy of arguments with me instead of simply accepting what I was pointing out from an entirely objective viewpoint. You're embarrassing. Give it up Deelishis. :toofunny2: 

 

While we're add it, lemme bump this quote again as well for the extra kiis:

 

On 6/25/2018 at 7:00 PM, Mitchell said:

"AtRl LoSt!!!!" the Hive pounds into their keyboard as their faves are outsold by every act this site stans far sans Christina Aguilera 

 

ijJpj47.gif

 

 

Edited by TtaraHae

6 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

Honey...

 

 

----

 

This is what I said when another stan had tagged me in here and I said to them what I will also say to you now: what I was mainly arguing was and still remains correct. It's not my fault that you (along with several of your fellow stans) lack basic reading comprehension and simple logic which sent you into a frenzy of arguments with me instead of simply accepting what I was pointing out from an entirely objective viewpoint. You're embarrassing. Give it up Deelishis. :toofunny2: 

 

While we're add it, lemme bump this quote again as well for the extra kiis:

 

 

 

Honestly, why do you even bother when you have to explain the same thing again and again!? It's like talking to a wall..

15 minutes ago, marsblyr said:

Honestly, why do you even bother when you have to explain the same thing again and again!? It's like talking to a wall..

So true. I really shouldn’t even bother anymore. It’s actually mindboggling. :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.