Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Morbidicity

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Morbidicity

  1. I had to think about it for a moment but I saw him in concert a few weeks ago. I wasn't anywhere close enough to see him and I didn't know a single song.
  2. I don't hear it. I don't know **** about music though, but I don't hear it.
  3. https://music.apple.com/us/album/worlds-greatest-single/6812447503
  4. I always thought you were ****** in the head but this proves it.
  5. Kinda weird to go hard on a music video where it's pretty obvious the woman in question had a miscarriage
  6. I'm so glad I'm not famous. As an autistic person, or to use a more people-forward term, a person with autism, I would be caught making all kinds of faces at an award show. And all of them would be disgust. And all of them would be genuine.
  7. I'll need to see SAT scores for both. Also, pics for both. In the name of science.
  8. Evermore clears Folklore. Folklore only sold more cuz it came first. Nobody would know Folklore if it came second. That's that on that
  9. I think Taylor would be best served with a 10 second track called "**** You Haters" where all she says is "**** you, haterzzzz" and gets it off her chest. Cuz it seems like pointing out things her haters say is 80% of her output now. When it used to be like 50%
  10. You P!nk stain, I mean stans, are bottom of the barrel sludge. No offense.
  11. Most people only ever want to go through 1 divorce
  12. Can we please make it illegal to make it look like one doesn't have eyebrows. Nobody yet has looked anything other than awful with the look.
  13. Her entire career after Rolling In The Deep is due to that song. It's all about that song. That one single song was too good, too popular to sell all that it could. So it spread its sales throughout every following single and album. For they didn't sell on their own merit, they sold off the backs of RITD.
  14. I feel like I live in a different dimension because everything about that girl is mid, including her album of other popstars' scraps.
  15. Nope, well kinda nope Music: No Video Games: No Books: No Blu-rays of Dragon Ball Super movies: Yes. $5 Blu-ray's in that big bin at Walmart: yes
  16. I bought an entire season of Smallville on DVD just to see him restrained and barefoot
  17. I guess we're calling anything skinny these days. I'd rather she didn't release music ever again.
  18. Noah Finster but you left out the only Jennifer to win an Oscar, Jenny from the Indian Hills, KY
  19. Agreed. It's more like that party game than a music video. What's it called? Mad libs? Pictionary? I've never been invited to a party so I wouldn't know. But I do know music videos and Taylor's tend to be a tad too literal
  20. Her earlier music was…not the type of music that makes stars or sees success. You've got to make a product that people want to buy and she didn't get bought until she did that.
  21. First female sophomore female rap album GOAT
  22. They probably wouldn't like it but Black voters are foolishly loyal to the Democratic Party. So while it would be hard getting a gay man (or woman) to the nomination, if they managed to get there I think there'd be little issue.
  23. I must not be woke enough cuz I see a person standing on solid ground holding the same pair of shoes they're wearing.
  24. First, I want to commend you on your bravery for willingly looking at the thing they call P!nk. Second, she worked with him on a flop song where she sang from the side of a building and nobody gaf. She's so ignored. But I think she'll ignore it cuz Jack never stole her hairstyle and rocked it better than she did. Which is the true source of her anger. Also why she hates Miley. And Pidgeotto
  25. Assuming you mean the Billboard Hot 100, which is hard to get, not everybody has that, I'd have to say a whole bunch of people. I remember the last time I looked at the Billboard charts. It was the mid 2000's and I'd see Carrie Underwood in the Top 10 for a song that wasn't BHC and I'd just be like and it was then that I realized that you could have a hit song and nobody would know it, because of iTunes. And it's the same thing today. If you're not getting played on the radio, you don't have a hit. People don't know your song. So whether it's organic or you've gotta write some checks or do some under table favors, get your songs on the radio

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.