Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ROSÉ - "new trick"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    So after her album flopped and people criticized her pretending to be this Gracie Abrams knock off (who's already a knock off of several other artists), she's now hijacking Avril's shtick to give us w

  • rihannasbe$tfrnd
    rihannasbe$tfrnd

    Sounds like a flop, like her entire discography , minus "APT" feat the critically acclaimed Grammy winner Bruno Mars

  • blondeskinnyrich
    blondeskinnyrich

    this must be so embarrassing for her fans who keep defending her the song itself is not really bad, it's just uninspired, or, actually, 'inspired' by whatever Olivia has been doing for example. Ros

"New Trick" came together earlier this year, shortly after Rosé turned heads in Saint Laurent at the Met. "This song was written during a hectic week, I think two days after the Met Gala in New York," she tells Vogue exclusively. At the time, Rosé told her frequent collaborator Amy Allen that she "hadn't been able to relate to or write sad songs lately…which was a crazy thing to say, after how addicted I was to writing sad song after sad song for my Rosie album."

With "New Trick," however, she shifted into a different gear. "Ultimately, we successfully wrote something so not sad, and I think it is possibly the cutest thing we've ever made together… Maybe 'Apt.' is the cutest, but y'all can judge that for me!" Rosé teases. "I loved being that girl and channeling that energy in the studio, which felt as if I was channeling that girl into myself. The energy and thrill it was giving me, I was so excited to share that with the world."

"New Trick" is out in full on September 17—but fans will have to wait a little longer for the first single from Rosé's as-yet-untitled sophomore album, due out at some point in 2027. "I've been working on new music for quite some time now, and I'm still in the process of finding the perfect fine line between the world I want to create, how much of that expresses who I am today, and who I, personally and as a musician, am evolving into," she says. "I'm excited to see where this journey continues to take me, what sort of sound resonates [with] me, and to introduce a new era of my music next year." In other words, only time will tell what other tricks Rosé has up her sleeve.

VOGUE%20002%20-%20credit%20Kenneth%20CapVOGUE%20001%20-%20credit%20Kenneth%20Cap

Vogue
No image preview

'I Loved Being That Girl': Rosé Shares the Story Behind H...

  • Author
1 minute ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

What about Don't Call Rosé? rip

@RideOrDie what's good

ezgif-752fdb88364ede7e.thumb.gif.e9635ac

6 minutes ago, Cole said:

The whole "shot on iPhone" **** needs to end. rip

7/11 impact

jonny5

Sounds like a flop, like her entire discography thing, minus "APT" feat the critically acclaimed Grammy winner Bruno Mars

rogue2

So after her album flopped and people criticized her pretending to be this Gracie Abrams knock off (who's already a knock off of several other artists), she's now hijacking Avril's shtick to give us what she hopes will be APT 2.0 ok

Finally! At least it's not a comeback with a ballad!

But these girls are funny; they really came back at the same time.

treacherous

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

So after her album flopped and people criticized her pretending to be this Gracie Abrams knock off (who's already a knock off of several other artists), she's now hijacking Avril's shtick to give us what she hopes will be APT 2.0 ok

In what world did her album flop? Y'all just say anything on this site.

1 hour ago, TaylorsSquad said:

7/11 impact

jonny5

???????????????????

10 minutes ago, rock god said:

???????????????????

It was shot on an iPhone.

I loved her debut album and I hope this will be another piece of pop excellence from her!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.