Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

CHVRCHES - "Roses"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ooh new era! duca

Looking forward to buying the vinyl and seeing the show. I think I've been to every eras tour and have every eras vinyl

Edited by iamvladd

16 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

are we not getting that solo album?

  • Author

They posted a small snippet, I am so excited for this single

Edited by semitrust

8 minutes ago, semitrust said:

They posted a small snippet, I am so excited for this single

YESSSS.

It seems like they're picking up exactly from where they left with Screen Violence. I'm excited for this, they were a huge part of my whole Tumble personality music-wise in 2013/2014.

I'm tired of all of this teasing just announce when lead single is coming out.

it wants to give Screen Violence II but it doesn't quite get there…. we'll see

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.