Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

iheartshania

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iheartshania

  1. Shania was absolutely in her prime vocally and creatively for the making of this one. I think a lot of the magic came from being in Switzerland and having her newborn son in the studio with her. The high notes in "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" are amazing. I think "Waiter! Bring Me Water" is such a unique title and the writing is so clever. The international promo was insane too. She performed on probably dozens of TV shows at the beginning of this era. The music videos are iconic; "When You Kiss Me" is lowkey beautiful. And then there's the concert special in Chicago where she performs deep cuts like "Juanita" and sounds flawless. Crazy that next year is the the 25th anniversary. I remember her revealing one song each day on her website leading up to the release. And the little insert with the CD that had a personal note from Shania in that signature Up! font. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS7RIgiJmSO/
  2. For some reason it took me a long time to actually listen to this whole album and realize its greatness. I think the lead singles didn't do it for me and so I was dismissive, but the deep cuts are where it shines. I was also seeing someone when I first became familiar with this track and so it hit extra hard. He was not craving to see me like I was craving to see him though. Other highlights from this album for me are You First, Figure 8, and Big Man. And if you haven't checked out the remixed version of this album, Remi Wolf does incredile work with You First.
  3. The way I immediately adjusted my posture after opening this thread
  4. Sis is so deserving of this just listened to the album too and this is some of her best work
  5. I started a 401K this year. I'm in my early 30s so it's late, but at least I have one now.
  6. Killing Time / Image / Death & Romance from Imaginal Disk I will be coming back to this album for many years
  7. Bottle > Twiggy
  8. the John Mayer feature ‼️
  9. I don't think it really counts, but I have a Shania fan page on Instagram that her official account follows where she and her husband, Fred, have interacted with it many times. It has over 14K followers and I'm not consistent with the posts, but I enjoy editing the videos!
  10. So where is the tour announcement?
  11. I got to listen to this show in its entirety on the SiriusXM app and she sounded incredible! We need more intimate performances like this one.
  12. When do we think she'll officially announce the tour? Long-time band member Brent Barcus confirmed in an Instagram comment that it's definitely happening. This will be my 3rd time seeing Shania in concert and I think it's time I splurge for VIP tickets. I've been a stan since before I could talk and somehow I have never met her or gotten a photo. I know damn well it will be a standard arena tour, but this would be the perfect album and Right Time for her to do smaller, intimate venues like the recent Horseshoe Tavern show. I could die happy if I got to see Shania at a venue like that.
  13. My twiggy little booty is ready for RW3
  14. YES! The ageism here is real!
  15. The transformation of Tones and I is not talked about enough
  16. Northern Town, Right Time, Problematic, and Rockstars really stand out to me in my first listen. Rockstars especially - the vocal production is great. She did say it's her favorite. Overall the album is very country which I think serves it well. That's the Money was super feel good. The descriptive lyrics are so immersive and really speak to her gifts with songwriting. The first verse on Northern Town I'm glad she's come into this iteration of her voice and is fully embracing it. The live vocal on Dirty Rosie from recent shows and the Fallon appearance >>>
  17. As a daily viewer, I both love and hate when table implodes like this
  18. Sadly the bus system in my city sucks. Driving to work takes 15 to 20 minutes whereas the bus takes around 1.5 hours. It adds so much time to my day and it's such a shame because I actually enjoy public transportation. I love people watching and seeing the city from the perspective of large bus windows. For now I mostly stick to my poor little car that has recently surpassed 212,000 miles.
  19. This is one of Shania's best songs in a very long time. It is making me FEEL things
  20. I wish she would add "When" to the setlist. She used to say it was her favorite song from Come on Over. She did a snippet of it at a concert some years back where wrestler Kevin Owens got on stage and requested it. She can never seem to remember the words to songs that aren't one of the huge hits though.
  21. It took me like 15 years to appreciate the Blue version of Up! As a kid, I thought it sounded weird. As an adult, those versions are an experience.
  22. People are hating as usual in the comment sections of every social media platform, but Shania looked stunning last night. Whoever she's been going to lately has her coming out looking snatched.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.