Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Paramore - Crave is so beautiful

Featured Replies

Never did I think they'd be capable of releasing what I consider to be imo top five in their discography nearly 20 years in their career but this song means SO much to me. The lyrics about nostalgia and cherishing memories, good or bad, are juse so poetic and bittersweet and god, her vocal delivery in the chorus. I love this song so much heart

Ugh yes this song makes me tear up everyyy time. Probably my favorite Paramore song from this decade clap3

one of their best songs and one of the best of all time

The way I was clowned by a friend for liking Paramore in college ("they're good if you're 13") but I really won in the end

blackoutbaby

Hayley keeps getting better. She's a fine wine. Her music gets better and better with every release. Opposite of most artists. The older and more mature she gets, the better her music is.

For some reason it took me a long time to actually listen to this whole album and realize its greatness. I think the lead singles didn't do it for me and so I was dismissive, but the deep cuts are where it shines. I was also seeing someone when I first became familiar with this track and so it hit extra hard. He was not craving to see me like I was craving to see him though. '(

Other highlights from this album for me are You First, Figure 8, and Big Man. And if you haven't checked out the remixed version of this album, Remi Wolf does incredile work with You First.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.