Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you have tech neck?

Featured Replies

I have music industry neck

rmZ2yLl.jpg

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

y'all opening this thread and then closing out of it mad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpbJzj6OobSso9DdXqu7O

4 minutes ago, 7672 said:

Nope

Laptop wrists though yes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1mHwmIzlvP9FEl3DQbAj

I think so, but nothing noticeable, I can see it when I stand up straight though

  • Author
33 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I think so, but nothing noticeable, I can see it when I stand up straight though

It's not even really about the looks but the idea that it will lead to chronic headaches as people age

I don't use my mobile that much, and if I'm using it for a rather long period, I often lie down anyway.

However, I used to have neck pain due to my work laptop being low on the table. I have fixed it by using a laptop stand. Now the screen is pretty much eye level and I don't suffer anymore.

I don't. I am extremely mindful of my posture since I herniated my C4-C5 twice and became hyperventilate of my posture during those injuries. Also because its very rare that I'm using my phone like that.

Edited by Cole

The way I immediately adjusted my posture after opening this thread

priceless

Yeah I have tech neck, tech back, tech ***** and tech crack

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

yes but nobody notices because y'all are looking at my triple chin celestial3

Probably.. most definitely yes but I do it to hide my face because I'm filled with aniexty and insecurity

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.