Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

dumbsparce

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dumbsparce

  1. Haven't all her albums since Reputation done around 7 million (in the US) except for, oddly enough, the 2 very acclaimed ones? If anything, this album is on track to become her biggest seller since 1989 and it can't just be bc of a few mentally unwell stans that bought 13 variants.
  2. no surprise. gaga makes quality music unlike #hÊr.
  3. ..and (To Love) (You Gotta) LET GO
  4. No I do know all of that.. I'm just saying it comes across as a little bit of damage control. Like, "Yeah guys I'm performing here but look at me! I'm wearing this tshirt yeehaww I AM a good person". I just wish everyone did their job and hushed rather than using a genocide to shield themselves from criticism, especially when, ultimately, a zionist comes out of this even richer and the Palestinians only have hashtags to look forward to.
  5. Wasn't the whole point of the Macklemore situation to boycott these stadium-owning zionists? If you truly are so passionate about the freedom of Palestine, how can you perform or attend a concert held in such a venue? Wouldn't you just drop out the minute you learned what kind of person the owner is? I just don't get how a tshirt and an applause from the audience does anything when they all voluntarily contributed into making the owner of that stadium aka a zionist, even richer by literally being there.
  6. What op says is 100% correct and has been obvious for years now, it's not even a dig at Gaga. Mayhem was a great blend of her different influences which is why she managed to get a hit with both an AC ballad and a ga gah ooh na na song but that doesn't negate the fact that she had to find a middle ground to appease both her core fanbase and non-stans who tune in only for the ballads.
  7. Tinashe inches away from #7 Is #9 safe enough for top 10 on Billboard?
  8. Calling sth porn isn't misogynistic. That speaks more on you than me. And let me not go on a deep dive of your comments in Britney threads, I'm sure you don't want that.
  9. What does a random porn poster you can find in any automobil repair shop have to do with the pop girls discussed in here?
  10. Are we sure that Strangest Love and Dangerous are from the ITZ era?? I'll collapse if we ever get them in hq and on streaming for ITZ25
  11. Does a "promise" have any legal footing if no papers were signed?
  12. Probably bc all of them helped in its creation
  13. Bc without Gaga the song would still be a hit but without Bruno.. it's iffy to put it nicely
  14. What are yall smoking? BREAK FREE is THE feel good anthem
  15. I think we already have tracks 21 & 22 in the form of Do Somethin & I've Just Begun
  16. The cover is nice but she looks like she had just undergone buccal fat removal Super excited for the new song. I have She'll Never Be Me somewhere buried in my old laptop and I'm sure I've heard the other outtakes before but I wouldn't download them if they weren't instant to my ear. Looking through this thread is like a time machine. I remember reading some of this stuff for the first time 20 years ago when I first got into the forums and it truly felt like I found light and saw Jesus. All this lore is so fascinating, especially the songs we have titles for but never leaked.
  17. Mikey can definitely pull off Britney. Her sweet/naive energy is very Britney coded but no amount of make up and wigs could ever make her look like her sadly. They look nothing alike.
  18. The GP doesn't give a **** which is why all these ladies you listed are still thriving It's stan twitter and its subsidiaries (such as this sites) that crucify them but in reality it has little to no impact irl, unless it's sth with real life implications like the Ed Sheeran/Macklemore situation.
  19. She should have sat there and inject her ozempic
  20. Ofc she can but I feel like she or her label for some reason think that she has to poppify her music in order to get a hit when the hits from Scarlet proved that that wasn't the case. Hopefully she's done playing the game and just makes all the weird stuff she truly wants to. I'm manifesting she makes an alt-rock/rap album in the vein of Bottom ***** or those Say So performances circa pandemic
  21. I liked it, really gorgeous imagery but I wish the black & white shots were ommitted. Genuinely thought that Model/Actriz was some kpop soloist (their name just gave me kpop vibes for some reason) but then I found out it was a band and now I read that the other people in the video weren't actually Model but models lolz
  22. Usually I wouldn't care but Zara is the most irritating person on the planet rn
  23. Never understood where people like her land in the political spectrum. Other than the lesbianism, I know she's pro-Palestine and anti-Trump but that doesn't necessarily make her progressive if she holds anti-lgbt views which I'm sure she does. Does left-leaning internet like her since she checks most boxes (before eating them that is)?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.