Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

bad guy

ATRL Member

Everything posted by bad guy

  1. "Easily clears the high bar Swift sets for herself"
  2. Janet. If American Life was is any indication of where Madonna can go sonically she could have slid into rock as well, all the acoustic tracks on there are highlights.
  3. In certain parts of the world for sure. But if you live in a major city there are so many opportunities that gay men generations ago didn't have. Not like the community is perfect but you should find your people. No comment on gay dating.
  4. Why is there a doomer thread about being gay nearly every day on here? You will never be fulfilled by anything if your mindset is like that
  5. I've grown up with them (sports, frats) and while most of my friends are straight I think majority of straight men just perform for other men and don't really have a sense of self. Constant competition too. But that's their own doing. It's not like gay men are perfect either y'all can be just as annoying to be friends with, there's always an ulterior motive. Women >>> Love my four gay friends though
  6. Are you a Cher stan? It's bigger than her peers' latest efforts so who cares
  7. Fleeing the country, must be nice. Wake me up when rich men stop getting impunity for crimes they commit against women and other men. Cannot even imagine the turmoil this young woman is going through.
  8. About half. Everything after LWYMMD up until Ophelia is a total blur
  9. Neither of the two songs click for me. They're awkward and kinda boring. Party is a good example of this because on paper it should be a fun bop but his delivery mixed with the production don't work well, and then the lazy Music sample is not good. If you're gonna sample Madonna you better do it well. It's just half-assed. His visuals are on point at least. I enjoyed songs off his last album and I think Rush/OOYG are some of the best pop songs this decade so not sure if he's more uninspired this time or if he has different producers/writers around him but it's not enjoyable for me. I'll still give the album a chance though
  10. The shoehorning of this man into queer spaces over actual gay men is truly nasty work
  11. "Date the average guy instead" took whatever point they may have had and turned it into inceldom real quick I think there's a lot of issues with gay dating but it comes mostly from apps, lack of communicating, and lingering shame. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to settle or just wanting to have fun and be single, but I've found that guys will just lie about not being the "hookup type" only to hookup and then cut like 75% of their original communication. All disappointment avoided if they were not ashamed and upfront about where they're at. Men also don't value the same things in relationships that women do which is why men are at large much more single than women are. You could chalk it up to the gay men being stunted and making mistakes that straight people make in their teens, but at some point you need to be accountable for how you navigate dating. But getting mad at people who have a list of requirements that you clearly don't fit into is also pointless. As soon as I stopped having any expectations from dating it's made everything roll off my shoulder. I'm not in a place to get into a relationship, and I lead with that. My mind can change but I just need to be more selfish and relationship require selflessness that I can't focus on right now unless I feel like it's worth it. But I don't think having standards and requirements is a bad thing, especially if I have those same standards for myself
  12. Max is legendary obviously, but I get what she's saying. He has a very specific formula when it comes to pop music however it also is entirely up to the artist he produces for. He can deliver incredible productions if he has an artist with a specific direction/vision (After Hours is a good example). But he can also be derivative and boring when working with artists that have nothing interesting to add (Taylor). So it all depends. I think when every artist runs to the same producer it makes pop music monotonous. I like when artists work with up and coming producers or producers that can offer something more fresh. Midnight Sun (song) sounds more interesting than many of Max's recent outputs IMO. You don't need him to make good music.
  13. They're mad because deep down they're suffering with the chum bucket music plate she's been feeding them for years and can only cling onto numbers to convince themselves it's of value. That's really where all this projection comes from, they've just invested too much money and time to unstan atp
  14. But socialism is bad :((((
  15. The way this was everywhere when this dropped and takes me right back to high school like that's an alt classic
  16. This doesn't hold up though because back the only way to hear music was through radio, which then tipped off whether people wanted to buy the album or not. Radio was ubiquitous and the default for consumers to hear new music. That's not to say it wasn't severely unfair towards independent artists, or that it was entirely organic but in 2026 there's about a hundred different avenues to listen to music. Which makes radio nowadays completely archaic as a metric for chart consumption. Streaming can be both organic and inorganic, like any form of music consumption however a song like Stupid Song being out of the Top 10 for more of its weeks simply because it needed radio to catch up months later vs. IKIIKY perched at #2 from mostly airplay is an indication that there's something wrong with how Billboard reflects what's actually popular (same can be said for Choosin Texas as well). Random label tactics here and there aside, it's more out of touch than ever.
  17. I'm quite patient myself but looks like I didn't need to wait an extra week
  18. Not you making this thread a day after I tried the baja drink And it doesn't even come in a freeze option AND tastes like a regular baja blast so whack her again for me
  19. The way I thought he was credited on this and she sampled the melody this whole time
  20. I was defending XXXtentacion's "artistry" in 2019 we all have shameful pasts as former straight men on this site
  21. As a former well-known straight representative on this site I never noticed you speak out in defense of us I'm bi now though so no hard feelings

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.