Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

BTS tops US iTunes

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Assassin said:

I don't get it. Why would Americans buy a song they can't even understand?

1) You don't need to speak a language to enjoy music in said language

2) Half the song is in English and that's without Desiigner's verse included. :rip:

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Communion said:

1) You don't need to speak a language to enjoy music in said language

2) Half the song is in English and that's without Desiigner's verse included. :rip:

 

ot but oh my god yer wowson stan! a jason stan here :heart2:

dddddddd; poor PSY

this song is horrible though, but at least it is better than Gangnam Syle i guess!

Im happy for them mainly my man Jimin but this song sucks. If it were spring day with proper mixing>>>>

8 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

what have we done to deserve this

Dropping Gaga from your avi for Trisha. Gaga's curse hit you.:-*

9 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

What a terrible song :rip: 

Agreed. :biblio:

9 hours ago, H-I-M said:

Mess at latin and Japanese songs slaughtering our faves :rip:

:rip: 

3rd day being first.  It's easy being the inventors of music.
Haters will say the Earth is flat.
Image result for atrl sassy gif

7 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

3rd day being first.  It's easy being the inventors of music.
Haters will say the Earth is flat.
Image result for atrl sassy gif

...but it's #2

Legends. The original is better but the video >>>

 

Although, I personally dont think America will be that open minded to kpop. I'm actually afraid for them. People are already criticizing and etc. I know it's a big achievement to get this big in the US but honestly, I just see a mess incoming. I'm kinda protective of my kpop acts so :emofish: 

on the one hand I'm glad they are doing loads for the KPop industry as a whole

 

on the other hand they are just... :toofunny3: 

On 11/24/2017 at 9:02 AM, Aciid said:

So the USA can't buy a song in a language they don't understand but the rest of the world should buy english singles. Ok :deadbanana: 

I agree

 

but English is universal, Korean isnt.

On 11/25/2017 at 0:00 AM, Lose My Breath said:

Those lyrics are awful

My first thought I had when I heard the song. Like, these are the lyrics the Army (fans) been letting their ears listen to? :skull:

  • Author
Just now, HAPPI•LIL•PILL said:

My first thought I had when I heard the song. Like, these are the lyrics the Army (fans) been letting their ears listen to? :skull:

it's a quick little english version of a song in Korean. The lyrics in korean are way too in your face and i don't think they are in the place for that kind of cockiness yet (internationally. In Korea they are)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.