Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BTS tops US iTunes

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Those lyrics are awful

Kpop fans only stans for the looks.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, iamstrong said:

BTS coming for the Billboard charts. Asian domination. 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

:clap3: :clap3::clap3::clap3: About time!

 

14 minutes ago, jpow said:

I’ve never heard of them before.  Are they new?

Theyve been together since 2013, but recently had a huge spike in popularity (both in korea and abroad) and have accumulated a lot of western fans hence why they have been at some many american events 

The exposure Blackpink deserve, cause this is honestly just bad and noise

 

WVtQTTD.gif

1 minute ago, H-I-M said:

Mess at latin and Japanese songs slaughtering our faves :rip:

Theyre Korean :katie2:

Not with that god awful song from the AMA's right? I was ready to be slayed that evening and was just disgusted.

1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

BlackPink is next 

Lol Blackpink is over their company is debuting another girl group so blackpink is pretty much dead now. Shame

5 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Mess at latin and Japanese songs slaughtering our faves :rip:

giphy.gif

Edited by Yndda

7 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Mess at latin and Japanese songs slaughtering our faves :rip:

WVtQTTD.gif

Just now, Bois said:

Too many #1s I can't even count 'em :jonny5:

This is their one and only #1 on itunes songs

not sure if Love Yourself peaked #1 but yeah that's about it

24 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Mess at latin and Japanese songs slaughtering our faves :rip:

:rip:

 

I don't get it. Why would Americans buy a song they can't even understand?

Best of Me deserves all the attention DNA and Mic Drop have been getting :fish2:

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

I don't get it. Why would Americans buy a song they can't even understand?

There are Koreans in America...

 

also people from other countries listen to songs in English they don’t understand so not sure what your point is 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.