Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ThisIsSempi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThisIsSempi

  1. Legends. The original is better but the video >>> Although, I personally dont think America will be that open minded to kpop. I'm actually afraid for them. People are already criticizing and etc. I know it's a big achievement to get this big in the US but honestly, I just see a mess incoming. I'm kinda protective of my kpop acts so
  2. Now would be a great time for Selena to promote but I'd probably find a leprechaun before that happens

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.