Everything posted by Calmo99
-
Jessie Ware - The Superbloom Tour
Just wish she would swap Pearls for Freak Me Now and that setlist would be amazingggg
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
So is this going to out first in New Zealand? Party & Shes the best (single) were out on a Friday?
-
Jessie Ware - The Superbloom Tour
Starting tonight! Very excited for the set list
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Is the Madonna & Charli xcx remix out yet?
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I'm not sure if the mixing is just bad, I remember some of the songs on Endless Summer Vacation being really badly mixed. I really like innocent ways but just the way the music is so loud over her singing
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
So is this going to be out in a few hours in New Zealand? Or is it a tomorrow midnight release? Does anyone know?
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Is this a Thursday afternoon New Zealand Drop? Or am I going to have to wait till Friday for this?
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
How soon till the UK dates are announced then do we reckon?
-
Lily Allen - 'West End Girl'
Does anyone know if any of her recent festival shows have been professionally recorded? I thought her boardmaster one maybe would have been but can't find anything on YouTube?
-
Lily Allen Performs West End Girl 2026 tour
Does anyone know if any of her recent festival shows have been professionally recorded? I thought her boardmaster one maybe would have been but can't find anything on YouTube?
-
Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'
Do we know if this is going to be Thursday afternoon release or something else?
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
Can't believe she's ignoring Persona in her set lists at the moment it's my fave! Hopefully she includes it on her proper tour
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
Is this going to be out in a few hours in Australia?
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
Is it going to be out soon in Australia?
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
Do we know if this is a Australia gets it first situation or is it a worldwide same time?
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
the only thing stopping Good For The Soul being a 10/10 is the outro what was she thinking!!
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Is it going to be out in Australia first or is it a same time worldwide release?
-
Lily Allen Performs West End Girl 2026 tour
Nearly showtime starting Tuesday night Do we reckon she's going to do the hits? Surely she's not going to do a 45min show in an arena. I'm interested in going but need abit more than that to justify the trip out. Fingers crossed 🤞
-
Jessie Ware - 'Superbloom'
Hello there Would someone be able to send me middle of the night and the new mixes please I've already brought the blood records vinyl, tour signed cd & tour tickets Miss Ware has had enough of my coins already 😂