Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Fast Times" by Sabrina appreciation thread

Featured Replies

i don't know why this wasn't her "Espresso" jonny5 the chorus is insanely good, that beat is amazing and that bridge jonny5

also that video was cunty as ****! should have been her breakthrough hit! what do you think?

I FULLY AGREE - I've always been a fan - We could have some fun in a minute , but this was the first time I was like....WAIT - This is a bigger pop sounding song than anything she's ever dropped. Even the video was so much better than anything she did before - And the chorus is an earworm - I have no idea why it never clicked or why I never heard conversations about it.

Edited by blastoisebaby

2 minutes ago, blastoisebaby said:

I FULLY AGREE - I've always been a fan - We could have some fun in a minute , but this was the first time I was like....WAIT - This is a bigger pop sounding song that anything she's ever dropped. Even the video was so much better than anything she did before - And the chorus was an earworm - I have no idea why it never clicked or why I never heard conversations about it.

same ngl but completely forgot about it, gonna add it to a couple playlists now coffee

It's so underrated. jonny4

That entire era's underrated now that SNS and MBF are around.

Ooof the Britney-print in that video jonny

we really felt her coming with this one clap3

the way emails + the singles are way better than sns and mbf..

but miss Fast Times will have her moment in the sun.. i'm praying

Top 3 Sabrina songs for me, in fact I made an appreciation thread for this a few weeks ago!

I love this song, one of my favourites form her.

Makes me think of drinking fruity cocktails at sunset in the summer

Honesty, i don't understand how this & Because i like a boy didn't blow up. Both are good quality pop music. At the very least a top 40 smash! Where did they peak?

11 minutes ago, Appletree said:

Honesty, i don't understand how this & Because i like a boy didn't blow up. Both are good quality pop music. At the very least a top 40 smash! Where did they peak?

#0 Hot 100 clap3

one of my favorites from her It's just so good feels so grown up and grounded also like the alternativity in this

Was just thinking about how I saw her in 2023 in a venue of 1500 people! This era and Singular are iconic and under appreciated clap3

I blasted this so much , I'm surprised it went unnoticed by the whole world

Yeah this is a banger. I was obsessed when I first discovered it.

  • Author
4 hours ago, abittipsy said:

Was just thinking about how I saw her in 2023 in a venue of 1500 people! This era and Singular are iconic and under appreciated clap3

i regret everyday not getting those โ‚ฌ50 eics tour tickets when i had the chance cause i never thought she'd blow up like this rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.