Everything posted by abittipsy
-
Say Now - "Met my match"
I swear it's always FLO fans putting these girls down for dumb reasons as if all the girls aren't friends and support each other. Can there not be more than 1 girl group in the UK? If anything I hope these girls don't fumble a hit like this like FLO fumbled Leak It…
-
Bree Runway - "BAGS OF YEN"
Definitely prefer this to HOT LIKE! but I think its more than time for her to put together some sort of EP/mixtape. Trying my best to be patient because I really do appreciate how polished she still comes off as an indie artist, but let's hope the follow up to this doesn't drop in 10 months again. I like the production here and as long as she keeps that interesting along with her flow/melodies I will always be seated. I just know it'll take the right song and she will blow uppppp!!!!
-
Bree Runway - "BAGS OF YEN"
- Bree Runway - "BAGS OF YEN"
I just KNOW if Be Runway/2000AND4EVA dropped nowadays versus during COVID she would've not been so overlooked. Always rooting for her Hope she gets back into her experimental bag- Bree Runway - "BAGS OF YEN"
- YOUHA - pasado
- Say Now - "Met my match"
EP in November!- Tove Styrke - 'I thought this story wasn't about me'
The cover… Surprised her label is even letting her release this…- Say Now - "Met my match"
Literally everyone in here stanning Song is so catchy, their voices sound amazing and the video and creative is so well done and feels fresh! They've already been teasing other songs so hopefully an EP is coming!- ROSÉ - "new trick"
She does seem very bored in the video I don't really care for the song either it's giving me Old Navy commercial…- Say Now - "Met my match"
MV looks amazing! Still haven't heard the song yet but I'm so perched. These girls have sooo much potential I hope a project is coming!!- Say Now - "Met my match"
In collaboration with f5ve's creative director and executive produced by PinkPantheress!- Dove Cameron - "When in Rome"
How does somebody with almost 50M instagram followers pull less than 100k streams on a "lead single" I hope for her sake she actually has an album prepared this time and the label lets it come out. Not really sure what this rebrand is either but the song is really forgettable and has none of the personality of her better songs, but it's not awful. Just boring- Rebecca Black - 'Age of The Exhibitionist'
LOOK TO THE LEFT WATCH YOUR BOYFRIEND GET PINNED ON THE MAT LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT SEE YOUR BEST FRIEND GO FRENCH WITH MISS BLACK- Rebecca Black - 'Age of The Exhibitionist'
Listening to this and cannot help but think about the growth and evolution she's gone through in the last couple years, she has truly found her style and it works so well! Entire project is so cohesive but has such a varied sonic palette, I love the production throughout. Favorite is probably Metamorphia, def a career-best for her! Hope a song takes off for her, Sugar Water Cyanide was definitely close- MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
I feel like this has major hit potential... the gays will definitely be stanning- LISA - "SaWaDiKa"
Already feels more fresh than some of those later Alter Ego singles, glad to see her push in the Rockstar-direction. Stunning MV as always and a really catchy hook! She really is the queen of these hype songs... Am I the only one who felt like like JENNIE sounded like a Lisa song?- Cece Natalie - "Exitin"
So glad she gave this a video, feels surreal seing high budget visuals be paired with these songs. So excited for her! Hope the album is good- Pitchfork rates 'WILD' by Katseye 4.5/10
They're all legal adults. If they didn't want to be in the group they wouldn't be, it's really that simple. This idea that they're being controlled because they're "young helpless women" is the misogyny I'm talking about. No one says this about men or boy bands. And if their fanbase is young are they not allowed to try and change that? Or appeal to other audiences? The pearl clutching over a pretty tame song and video is making me think we're back in 2013. Get over yourself and stay out of their business- Pitchfork rates 'WILD' by Katseye 4.5/10
This is so misogynistic. Do you even hear yourself? Even if you don't get the vision (which is really simple, HYBE wants them to be the first global girl group) to relegate them to "selling sex for gooners" is.... really gross. They're a group of 18-22 girls for teenagers, and if you watch any of their tours/meet and greets/performances, that's who is in the audience, not old gross men. To be against them trying to mature their sound/image because their "audience is kids" feels like the same dated critique I'm sure PCD and 5H got, as has every other female pop star in the industry. Also, what are they preaching that's not connecting for you? Are you even listening to them? They've said from day one they want to represent the world, so they've continued making music inspired by different genres. Singing other people's demos is how the industry works for big groups like them, as it did for 5H and PCD too. These girls have been singing, dancing and performing since they were children, not songwriting. If it's not to your taste, it's probably because it's not for you and that's fine... just always having trouble understanding what these girls did to get such vitriol from people like you. Just put on your gospel or whatever and move on then damn!!- Sophia Stel - "Now I've Got A Lot You Know"
- KiiiKiii - 'WhyKiiiKiii'
Literally cannot stop playing Candy Pink Magic Hole Flip Phone... this is truly some incredible music and the visuals are sooo amazing too. I've always enjoyed their vibe visually but the music is extremely my taste this time! Definitely agree that Pop Off Pop Off sounds like Tik Tok too- Slayyyter teases new music
The turnaround time for this is gagging me so badddd. She's been working sososo hard and I really hope this is huge for her! BNC$ sounds amazing- Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
Completely switched on this, it's really excellent- ARTMS - '<Hyper-Ego>'
Born Stunner took a minute but it's a bop. Hope the album is good! - Bree Runway - "BAGS OF YEN"
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.