Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you think Confessions II will be good?

Do you think Confessions II will be good? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think Confessions II will be good?

    • Yes, I think it'll be a return to form
      45%
    • I think it'll be okay
      37%
    • Nah, she lost it after Hard Grammy
      12%
    • I'm not gonna listen to it
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So pop's last reigning matriarch is about to hit us with Confessions II. What are your expectations of the album based on what you've heard so far? Are you here for it, or are you gonna skip it? Is Love Sensation gonna be the the new Get Together? Will Good for the Soul be the next Batuka? Drop your predictions.

689013281-1536696195122093-8083558747385

tumblr-6c7302ef778b883bf224d2efb00ef5fd-

tumblr-6968d04dad931c0e54e4f986b9bd0be2-

  • Replies 42
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Evenstar
    Evenstar

    Of course it's going to be good - it's Madonna. She hasn't released a bad album.

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    I don't think she has it in her to make an album worse than Madame X so it's already a return to form by default

  • Lament
    Lament

    Everything we've seen so far has been amazing, so yes

I don't think she has it in her to make an album worse than Madame X so it's already a return to form by default gaydonnacat1

Of course it's going to be good - it's Madonna. She hasn't released a bad album.

Unfortunately it will be ruined by the grillz and excessive vocal filtering/autotuning.

Yeah, I am concerned about the grillz and the lisp that comes with it. You can already hear it in "I Feel So Free" and less so in "Bring Your Love" but it's still there. So, I am going into the album cautiously.

Judging by Love Sensation it'll be a return to form. Of course she's not gonna stomp commercially, but the tracks so far are way more enjoyable than Madame X/Rebel heart.

I think it will be just about ok. She definitely lost her magic after Hard Candy. But she's still pushing boundaries with the type of ambitious and unconventional projects she keeps making at her age. Madame X, love it or hate it, is still one of the most left field records ever by a pop girl. Confessions is probably going to be a lot more cohesive and easier on the ears, so it's going to be a win either way.

We got one good track and one mid track so I'm keeping my expectations right in the middle

Of course, the straight producer Stuart Price is very consistent on its quality. I just fear it won't have a high like HU and it's probably going to be a flat/monotonous record like Dua Lipas alberms.

I Feel So Free is a great track to kickstart the era but Bring Your Love was kinda wack in my opinion. I think it'll be an okay album overall.

Edited by Ricardo1993

No. Madonna used to be trendsetter.

It's sad that now she keeps reheating nachos and use current it girl for quick little single suburban

Omg yes it'll be the best album released of the year with the best metacritic scores. She can do no wrong.

I didn't like the songs off it so probably not at least not for me

Last album I liked from her was the ghost town one but idk this style she's dropping isn't quite my cup of tea but I'm sure the gays will enjoy it so that all matters heart

I'll still listen to it at least once when it drops there may be a song or two on the album that may be catching but guess time will tell.

Not sure, judging by the two singles; but it's madonna and based on her discog, I'll wait and see.

Releasing a sequel is a horrible idea to begin with. It just shows that she's creatively bankrupt.

Madame X >>>

Yes I think it will be better the what we have had in a while. There will be comparisons due to it being a sequel, but fans are setting themselves up to expect something to match one of her most beloved albums. Just enjoy the music. So far it sounds decent and a better direction than Madam X.

She has a chance if she removes the Sabrina collab and her vocals don't sound bad and processed

The first song was lowkey a return to form while the Sabrina collab is a real dud, so it'll probably be a mixed bag but still better than her last 3 offerings.

She actually returned to her artistic form with Madame X, but some of you are not ready to accept this truth yet. And Rebel Mess is her worst album!

Confessions II already amazed me with only 2 tracks released. I know she's gonna fâck me good all night during the release.

Actually, that's me and my fellows Madonna fans sucking Confessions II dlck

Vr2hiSB.gif N2UtK0M.gif 6Yh9TNy.gif XYRah6L.gif

Idc. Madame X is great, so, as usual, CONFESSIONS II will be fine.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.