Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jessie Ware - The Superbloom Tour

Featured Replies

HOOuMHEWIAAauu5?format=jpg&name=large

HOOuMHBXwAAkla4?format=jpg&name=large


06/10 🇨🇦 Toronto – HISTORY SOLD OUT
08/10 🇺🇸 New York – Radio City Music Hall
10/10 🇺🇸 Washington D.C – The Anthem
11/10 🇺🇸 Philadelphia – The Fillmore Philadelphia
13/10 🇺🇸 Chicago – Aragon Ballroom
16/10 🇺🇸 San Francisco – The Warfield SOLD OUT
17/10 🇺🇸 San Francisco – The Warfield
20/10 🇺🇸 Los Angeles – The Greek Theatre
22/10 🇲🇽 Mexico City – Teatro Metropolitan SOLD OUT
23/10 🇲🇽 Mexico City – Teatro Metropolitan

10/11 🇫🇷 Paris – Casino de Paris SOLD OUT
12/11 🇨🇿 Prague – SaSaZu
13/11 🇵🇱 Gdansk – Inside Seaside Festival
14/11 🇱🇹 Vilnius – Compensa Concert Hall
16/11 🇩🇪 Berlin – Huxleys Neue Welt SOLD OUT
18/11 🇩🇰 Copenhagen – Amager Bio
20/11 🇧🇪 Brussels – Ancienne Belgique SOLD OUT
21/11 🇳🇱 Amsterdam – AFAS Live
28/11 🇬🇧 London – The O2
01/12 🇮🇪 Dublin – 3Olympia Theatre SOLD OUT
01/12 🇮🇪 Dublin – 3Olympia Theatre
04/12 🇬🇧 Glasgow – Glasgow International Arena
05/12 🇬🇧 Manchester – Co-op Live

Edited by campelo

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    Haha I'm a bit of a Glasshouse apologist too. Last of the True Believers remains one of my faves of hers, and there are a lot of hidden gems on it. I'm happy she hasn't completely abandoned it on her

  • HonourableVomit
    HonourableVomit

    After watching the video I see the vision and the Sauna/Adore You bridge/Mirage chorus + Hot n Heavy (little snippet of Freak Me Now in there too) Ride (her bringing an audience member up is a scream)

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    I think she still holds on to trauma from the US Glasshouse Tour and plays it really safe here. Like you can tell she really fixates on ticket sales because at TFG in LA she added a 2nd date after the

  • Author
Just now, mike_int said:

Its weird, she is doing venue of 20000 people and also 2500 people

Will it be same production?

UK will have more production and props of course

9 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

Who else will I be seeing in DC??

ME. SHE'S FINALLY COMING TO DC duca

nothing close to me but DC is on a Saturday + i love any reason to go back jonny3

hate the sound at The Anthem but whatever

Edited by cloudbusting

Omgggg, finally a European tour! It's been so long. Will definitely be going heart

I said in the album thread, but I'm surprised her US venues aren't a decent chunk bigger than they were for her TFG run, at least for San Francisco. Oh well! Fingers crossed I can get a ticket at presale... last time was a mess, but at least the resale ticket I got was fairly priced.

1 hour ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I said in the album thread, but I'm surprised her US venues aren't a decent chunk bigger than they were for her TFG run, at least for San Francisco. Oh well! Fingers crossed I can get a ticket at presale... last time was a mess, but at least the resale ticket I got was fairly priced.

I think she still holds on to trauma from the US Glasshouse Tour and plays it really safe here.

Like you can tell she really fixates on ticket sales because at TFG in LA she added a 2nd date after the 1st sold out. That 2nd date is the one I went to and she cracked a few jokes about the 2nd one not selling out (it still was pretty full just not a sell out)

35 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I think she still holds on to trauma from the US Glasshouse Tour and plays it really safe here.

Like you can tell she really fixates on ticket sales because at TFG in LA she added a 2nd date after the 1st sold out. That 2nd date is the one I went to and she cracked a few jokes about the 2nd one not selling out (it still was pretty full just not a sell out)

Oh yeah, totally. Funny enough, she skipped SF for that tour (she came as a one-off around the time the album came out but skipped us even though she still did LA) even though she definitely would have sold here. Feel like Jessie's been beloved locally since her Outside Lands set for Devotion.

secured my tickets for DC jonny3

would've gone with NYC again since I'll have to travel regardless, but a saturday show is so much easier

Got my tickets for NYC!!! 🥳

Third time seeing Jessie and I cannot WAIT!

Got mine for the LA tour. Other than 2nd dates, I haven't missed a single date she's done in LA since I moved here. Truly one of my favorite live acts.

2017 - Glasshouse Mini Tour right after the album released

2018 - Glasshouse Tour

2022 - WYP Tour

2023 - WeHo Pride

2023 - TFG Tour

2026 - Superbloom Tour

13 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Got mine for the LA tour. Other than 2nd dates, I haven't missed a single date she's done in LA since I moved here. Truly one of my favorite live acts.

2017 - Glasshouse Mini Tour right after the album released

2018 - Glasshouse Tour

2022 - WYP Tour

2023 - WeHo Pride

2023 - TFG Tour

2026 - Superbloom Tour

as one of the three people who loved Glasshouse, im sooo jealous omg jonny

kinda need her to bring back at least Midnight for this tour, would fit beautifully with the ballads imo. maybe Your Domino if she wants a poussée popper

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

as one of the three people who loved Glasshouse, im sooo jealous omg jonny

kinda need her to bring back at least Midnight for this tour, would fit beautifully with the ballads imo. maybe Your Domino if she wants a poussée popper

Haha I'm a bit of a Glasshouse apologist too. Last of the True Believers remains one of my faves of hers, and there are a lot of hidden gems on it. I'm happy she hasn't completely abandoned it on her tours (which would be understandable if she did given how the 2018 tour went overall) with Midnight on the WYP Tour setlist and Selfish Love for the TFG Tour.

Tbh even though I prefer the direction she's been going in from WYP onward musically, that first mini Glasshouse show I saw of hers is still probably my favorite show of hers I've seen and one of my all time favorite concerts I've ever seen.

It was at the Troubadour in LA which is like only a 500 person venue, super intimate. Didn't think I was gonna be able to go because it was sold out and resale was bad, but a guy in a Facebook fan group sold me his spare ticket and then we met up and he was super friendly and we hung out for the whole show (back when you could still buy tickets that way without 95% of them being scammers). She was super chatty and fun between songs and her voice was just on another level that night The way Say You Love Me hit like crack that night is hard to explain, it wasn't even a song of hers I was super into at the time but seeing it live really unlocked it for me. Sang a really beautiful cover of Harvest Moon by Neil Young. Also it was like at the end of my first full year living in LA and I was just started to finally feel settled and like I had stuck the landing moving there, like I remember there was a full moon and I was walking through WeHo back to my car parked at the library and just feeling like I was floating. So a lot of the reasons it was my favorite are circumstantial, but for as many shows as I go to every year, it still stands out.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.