Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is Dua Lipa forgotten?

Featured Replies

Eh, I think she still can serve a hit if she and her team analyse the current music that's hitting...and also if it gets promoted and sent to radio properly

36 minutes ago, bad guy said:

I don't know but the rise of people like Gracie Abrams make me miss her and her 45 track re-up, deluxe edition, complete confection's a bit

thank-you-fergie.gif

It's okay Loca, Gracie will also have her deluxe editions that she'll drop this year, don't you worry! Thanks for keeping a good word for my good sis though

thank-you-fergie.gif

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BrokenMachine
    BrokenMachine

    She just finished her world tour being the top 3 of the year and having over 1M tickets sold, so I don't think so

  • bad guy
    bad guy

    I don't know but the rise of people like Gracie Abrams make me miss her and her 45 track re-up, deluxe edition, complete confection's a bit

  • HASHTAGPOW
    HASHTAGPOW

    If you're looking to restart your skincare routine this summer, DUA by AB is everything you need for a radiant, glowy, hydrated face.

Not quite but she has a big risk of being so if she doesn't switch it up and hit it out of the park with her next record.

I really don't want that for her tho as she worked so hard to prove people wrong after Self Titled and really proved that she wanted *it*.

Would be a shame to throw that away.

I dont see her totally fading like so many popstars from the past
She's too sexy stunning to fade-lose relevance. People will be perched

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Nope, I just saw her in a stadium in December and it was national news for days. duck

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Her streaming falloff is fascinating to me, she was regularly in the top3/5 most streamed female artists daily and now she's barely outstreaming Katy Perry

thank-you-fergie.gif

I think she'll remain a European darling but Sabrina has kinda stolen her niche (hot girl making pop bops) everywhere else and with better branding too

The difference between her and Katy Perry is 2.5M daily streams.

It's like saying SZA barely gets more streams than Dua… and the streaming gap is actually even smaller lol duck

She just finished a massive globally successful world tour, her HITS continue to be played constantly at parties, she broke the internet just a few weeks ago with her acclaimed Brits performance and she's always in the tabloid headlines with her relationship… so I'd say no she isn't.

It wouldn't hurt to start the DL4 era this summer tho…

thank-you-fergie.gif

Seeing as she hasn't released a single since spring 2024 I think she's doing fine, let's wait to see how her comeback does

thank-you-fergie.gif

I don't think so. I think she can easily comeback with a smash hit single or 2.

She's not forgotten at all but she's in a very weird inbetween era where she doesn't really have any current smash hits and is mostly being kept in the public's mind by her back catalogue. Objectively though, her tour was succesful, she has three albums with a 1B song on it, Training Season will be at 1B in a few years as well. She's far from over or forgotten.

I also agree with other people saying that artists like Sabrina kind of stole her niche. 2020-2021 she had virtually no competition in the pop lane aside from maybe Doja. Now we have a continous influx of new faces. I think people are just waiting for a smash hit from her again.

sabrina and tate stole her audience and coolness hot girls in town vibe for a year now, of course she's not forgotten but competition is higher stake now than going with fun single for fans. olivia is also coming very soon, only way she will get her public attention again if she pulls good visual concept album high acclaim to repeat her FN praise. time to be an 'album artist' to build up new fans and round up her obsessed haters on her side once more.

she's one of the less annoying pop girls so no .. she just gives us a breather.

thank-you-fergie.gif

  • 5 months later...
On 3/15/2026 at 7:20 PM, Loca said:

She has only one song getting more than a million daily streams on Spotify, and that is her feature on Sean Paul's No Lie. How did this happen? Can we officially say Dua Lipa is forgotten and has faded from public consciousness? Did you see this coming (like I did) or are you surprised? How does this fact make you feel?

thank-you-fergie.gif

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.