Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

7672

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 7672

  1. Depends but for someone who grew up in the US, obviously engaged with popular culture and subsequently spending most of her life in the industry I just find it unlikely personally.
  2. Her book left out the entire Femme Fatale era which many consider to be the most robotic, controlled and unexplained time of her career.
  3. Legally Blonde when she goes to Harvard
  4. I really wonder what trauma and prescription drugs have done to her memory sometimes. What are the chances she had never heard of Dollywood before? Really?
  5. Spotify either. Pretty sure it's never been on streaming. I wonder if she disowns it? Her Spotify page pic seems to be from that era though.
  6. Seeing that blue disc is mad nostalgic for me. This would have been my most played album in '08 easily. 18 years is so crazy.
  7. Having no AOTY was the main go-to for her haters to discredit her artistry and success before 2025. She finally won it and that's when they got real mad, resorting to making up nonsense like "Jay-Z bought it for her", "she's MAGA" and "she's only popular in the US", blah blah blah. She also pissed off the Country community by daring to win their main Grammy and outsell their biggest stars with more authentically Country sounding music than most of them are able to profit off today. That demographic really came for her neck after that Best Country Album win and even still do almost 2 years later. Somehow it's fine for Taylor Swift from Pennsylvania and Post Malone from New York to pick Country up and put it down as they please though, just not for the (black) girl born and raised in Houston with Deep Southern (black) parents on both sides. Interesting. I'll let you be the judge on whether that's acceptable or not.
  8. She can still produce standalone hits and sell-out shows but I don't see the GP caring much about a new Lady Gaga album in 2026 tbh
  9. Nope Laptop wrists though yes
  10. It's not as detrimental as it could be to Taylor who's crafted her image around it, but sectors of the mainstream have tried to delegitimise Bey for her number of co-writers since Lemonade. There are plenty of articles, news segments and comments from celebs like Diane Warren. It's always people with an agenda though.
  11. Not trying to take away from your point (I agree) but side note Beyoncé does get crucified for having lots of other artists credited in her work. Taylor also uses other artists' work for her own but ensures terms are negotiated to the point where she has to credit the bare minimum of her collaborators. And yes, it is largely because songwriting is her only real USP besides her forced personality. She's not a strong singer and the only style of performance she can really handle is stripped back acoustic style. The production carries the rest which is why she only did interviews to promote TLOAS.
  12. I get the vibe she felt like doing something to beef this album cycle up and 'era-fy' it a little more. No live performances/tour and comparatively weak reception (I'm not talking about the stats) would have made TLOAS a completely forgettable album in the grand scheme of things.
  13. OT I think it's because she makes no active effort to perform that well in the first place. People like to laugh at Katy because she's clearly tried and failed multiple times to regain some of her previous momentum and success. We're cruel and we like to drag others for falling flat on their faces when they try. It's not as fun to do when someone wasn't trying in the first place though.
  14. U just posted a bunch of irrelevant **** to try and flex Christina
  15. Idk but I really think her general stature is a little overrated tbh. Obviously a legend in the Disney world but I wouldn't think of her as one outside of it, although others treat her like one. No real consistent run in terms of quality or success. Just odd flashes.
  16. When I first heard her talk about this I was like good for her but now I am BEYOND bored of hearing about how she doesn't want to tour every few weeks (yes I get that she's asked about it) and her bringing up every excuse under the sun to justify it. Girl, you know what normal people have to do after they've had a traumatic experience? Still get up and go to work. Because bills need to be paid. They don't need to be lectured about what a martyr you are because you toured in your teens and early twenties. If you don't want to tour then don't. But my god, she complains about it A LOT for someone who's barely done it in 12 years.
  17. And where exactly did the capital to launch D'ussé come from? He just twisted his thumbs between 1996 and 2012?
  18. Really? Like what? 'The benefit', where do you think those billions came from exactly? Nepotism? And one moment Beyonce owes all her success to Jay-Z, the next it's vice-versa for you people One of them must be successful then, who is it?
  19. Anyone who feels the need to start threads like this knows nothing about Hip-Hop. Jay-Z is a rapper. A straight Hip-Hop rapper from the 90s. His peers are Nas, Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Busta Rhymes, DMX. None of these artists sing. Jay-Z brought the Hip-Hop to new commercial heights in the 2000s and paved the way for Kanye West, Drake, J Cole, Nicki Minaj; rappers who consequently blurred the lines between Hip-Hop and Pop even further, all off the back of pioneers like Jay-Z. The fact that you created this thread to try and shade him and deny him of any relevance in 2026 is reflective of his impact alone.
  20. Just WAITING for him to post some corny **** like "I've learned my lesson. In solidarity with Palestine, I have now decided to cancel the remaining dates of my tour."
  21. Yeah, he feels less "everywhere" now so I find him less irritating. And Pink being the only person to ever have beef with him definitely makes her stick out here, not him.
  22. I feel like Ed knew what he was getting himself into bringing him on tour. And, though a polarising issue, this is probably beneficial publicity for him overall. Zionists don't have the power to empty out his stadiums in 2026.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.