Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tyla & Chris Brown spotted together (again)

Featured Replies

he flew out to her father's bday in Johannesburg. oh! biblio

they were spotted together a few ago too. oh! biblio

they also now follow each other on instagram. oh! biblio

  • Replies 66
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why cant the girls just leave this man in the past, embarrasing for Tyla

Edited by Sugden

ew. Tyla, sis, you're beautiful and talented and a promising superstar-in-the-making… don't associate with such trash as that epitomized douchebag. please do better!

Chanel's streams take a tumble, exits the Billboard Hot 100

girl... can't understand why a woman would get with a man who has a past of multiple assaults like what

Not to open this can of worms but I mean... is there any R&B girl who doesn't support him? I can only think of Tinashe rip

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Not to open this can of worms but I mean... is there any R&B girl who doesn't support him? I can only think of Tinashe rip

Jae Stephens isn't really an R&B girl but she's said she'd never collab with him. Kiana Lede too

  • Popular Post

This is not what we meant when we called her the new Rih

  • Author
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

is this what y'all meant by she is the new rihanna?

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

This is not what we meant when we called her the new Rih

I-

13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

is this what y'all meant by she is the new rihanna?

13 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

This is not what we meant when we called her the new Rih

I guess he has a type

These girls continue to embarrass themselves, I could NEVER be a fan of a bird like this.

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I cant tell if this is disrespectful to rihanna or not

You know I doubt she cares, but it is extremely odd given the non stop Rihanna comparisons Tyla gets.

Is this why Chris has been so vocal about being Biracial recently?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.