Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Katy Perry - "To the Light"

Featured Replies

noooo not ebba. get a job, stay away from her, etc etc

  • Replies 290
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • goldstargay
    goldstargay

    very mid, so i'm sure she'll release it

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    another katy purr turd to no one's surprise

  • why do i feel like she needs to either A) consult with Charli XCX's team for a rebrand or B) consult with Olivia Rodrigo's team for a rebrand (random ik, but it's giving One of the Boys 2.0) i think e

2 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

image.png

 

Katy been mentioning "to the light" a lot recently, which can come as a tease.

Writers: Katy Perry, Tove Lo, Lostboy, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher
 

What site is this, It doesn't look like ASCAP cuz they don't show up that much info

Edited by ShadeIena

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

All The Love from 143 has quickly become a fan favorite some have even labeled it as "one of her best songs"

Maybe y'all can check that out 

it's terrible

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

All The Love from 143 has quickly become a fan favorite some have even labeled it as "one of her best songs"

Maybe y'all can check that out 

Not bad not great. It kinda seems like something that would've been at the tail end of prism. 
 

honestly I think Katy needs a edgier or darker sound. Tove lo would be a good start. I'm kinda sick of the light synthwave from her. 

Not Tove Lo doing charity helping out a sister in desperate need. A saint. 

spacer.png

 

To The Light?

Is this a Christian song? Her Katy Hudson 2.0 era? :ducky:

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

I sincerely believe she's heard this and taken it from someone else. There's no way she came up with these collabs herself

Umm how do you think most of the music industry has always operated since its dawn all these decades ago?

Snatching tove as a co-writer would be a brilliant move 

1 hour ago, ShadeIena said:

What site is this, It doesn't look like ASCAP cuz they don't show up that much info

 

14 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

can you share the source? pls I wanna check something

I also tried to search on ASCAP but I didn't find anything

This could be what she needs for a bounce back single. I'm certainly interested. I wonder if it is off a new album. I feel she does want to put out another album.

  • Author
52 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

can you share the source? pls I wanna check something

https://www.arrangeme.com/search?q=katy perry&sort=date_desc

 

It is also on GEMA 

 

6OL31Bh.jpeg

 

https://online.gema.de/werke/search.faces?lang=en

41 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

 

I also tried to search on ASCAP but I didn't find anything

Yeah its not ASCAP

  • Author
41 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

 

I also tried to search on ASCAP but I didn't find anything

Ascap doesn't get updated very quickly as other websites

honesty I would be SO excited for her if Tove really is involved and this is real.

 

this needs to be out before summer takes over and the tour boost would be a nice accompaniment to this. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.