Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Also Rih should be tarred and feathered as much as KP is since she willingly worked with abusers too: going out of her way to hire Johnny Depp in the middle of his Amber Heard case, and that man had zero reason to be on a fashion runway even before he was outed as garbage.

Trash person, trash music.

gladys.gif

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Conatus watching these Rihanna lashings like

gladys.gif

8 minutes ago, Graves said:

Good.

gladys.gif

gladys.gif

I need to know why Katy and RiRi fell out. At one point everyone thought they were lisbonz

ryan4

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

Yay let's rate Katy Perry terrible albums

gladys.gif

Her mentions in this thread/forum artificially inflated by a handful of members it's hell in here

gladys.gif

  • Popular Post
27 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way I genuinely couldnt care less abt charts 😭

Is that why you're the op of Runway's chart thread

gladys.gif

9 hours ago, 2AM said:

Legendary Lovers stable at over 700k daily giving PRISM its highest streaming average since 2015 we love to see it weeps

I swear it's always charts with the Kat's

💋

43 minutes ago, Graves said:

Anti is one of the most overrated albums ever too. She made her first half-decent album (it's a 6.5/10 let's bfr), and it's immediately hailed as a classic cus of Rih bias. The whole thing is still such a lazy project. She was just stealing songs from fledgling artists (SZA, Tinashe), or using some whack Garageband remixes to try and appear as artistic (the Florence sample). Half of the songs are actually unfinished: Kiss It Better doesn't even have a second verse.

gladys.gif

Ofc a Tate McRae stan wouldn't get it.

gladys.gif

22 minutes ago, Graves said:

I bet you're a Hard Candy @conatus

rogue2

You're definitely a Rebel Heart

rogue2

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

You're definitely a Rebel Heart

rogue2

I'm an American Life: I pose as a sophisticated and worldly politics guy, but really I just want to talk about myself.

rogue2

Might use the Bedtime Stories tag on Grindr to make sure I attract tasteful individuals only

rogue2

1 minute ago, Graves said:

I'm an American Life: I pose as a sophisticated and worldly politics guy, but really I just want to talk about myself.

rogue2

And you are an Easy Ride, after all

rogue2

Just now, Tiara said:

Is the MDNA tag just an alternate way of signaling a scat fetish?

IMG_1800.gif

Watch the gays use it to sell crack and pills instead

rogue2

13 minutes ago, conatus said:

Might use the Bedtime Stories tag on Grindr to make sure I attract tasteful individuals only

rogue2

Don't you have a boyfriend

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, howboutdat said:

Don't you have a boyfriend

IMG_1800.gif

We're open

rogue2

OT: RedsTate is a talentless wench

6 minutes ago, conatus said:

We're open

Do you all do it in the same room or does one go the living room and watch TV

Lady Gaga albums ranking (objectively)

  • The Fame: 8/10

  • The Fame Monster: 9/10 (bc of TEETH)

  • Born This Way: 10/10

  • ARTPOOP: 6.5/10

  • Joanne: 4/10

  • Chromatica: 7/10

  • MAYHEM: 8.5/10

11 minutes ago, AgithaJohnson said:

Do you all do it in the same room or does one go the living room and watch TV

deadvision

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.