Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I haven't listened to a single song of Sky Ferrero. Am I lucky?

you're not missing much. she has like two good songs. the Embarrassing one and this

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

i remember she was filming a music video where she was literally blowing a guy on a street corner. whatever happened to that? rip

shes the bonnie blue of "music"

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

you're not missing much. she has like two good songs. the Embarrassing one and this

I have to admit, Anitta's dedication to prostitution is remarkable. She literally joined of those hippie cults that believe in the power of mantras and crystals and not even that has stopped her from releasing terrible music to her fanbase of ugly bottoms.

Edited by Kummercell

wtf is a "LISA" like seriously clap if you care

not every artist has the POWERFUL stage name to go by one name.

MADONNA

BEYONCÉ

RIHANNA

like these are powerful ICONIQ names

LISA absolutely does nothing

Just now, Escape said:

she had two cute bops let's be real

the one with Rosalia was cute i guess

the rest…

anitta stans be agressive as hell too like? shes not that great for them to be doing all that deadvision

Puttina is kinda like the opposite of "Come to Brazil 🇧🇷". like go back to Brazil and stay there ho 🇧🇷

4 minutes ago, Escape said:

Anitta stans?

Unfortunately they're everywhere. Just two months ago I was flirting with this gorgeous hot ginger bear and he posted a picture at an Anitta concert sad had to ghost him immediately.

Gays can finally stop pretending Bridgit Mendler music is any good

Face, eyes, body go wild, you want this?
I'm a new woman, woman (ft Rosalía)
Eyes, I'm all about mind, you want this?
I'm a new woman (ft Rosalía
)

dxTo9jvX9MjBk07AHX.gif

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Face, eyes, body go wild, you want this?
I'm a new woman, woman (ft Rosalía)
Eyes, I'm all about mind, you want this?
I'm a new woman (ft Rosalía
)

dxTo9jvX9MjBk07AHX.gif

Hate it when I serve rocking my desert

I feel like they took us back to 2012 with that BOP and didn't get the credit they deserved off the gays.

(Which makes sense - the song was a hit in 2/3 countries not a Cain'd bomb)

14 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Face, eyes, body go wild, you want this?
I'm a new woman, woman (ft Rosalía)
Eyes, I'm all about mind, you want this?
I'm a new woman (ft Rosalía
)

dxTo9jvX9MjBk07AHX.gif

The way this could've been a 10/10 bop but Rosalía's lethargic verse had to ruin it. A musical terrorist

Random Thoughts 2.0 | Page 3910 | The Popjustice Forum

Thiefyonce's streaming numbers are beyond tragic.

Is this supposed to be the biggest artist of all time? I have to laugh.

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.