Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Ikr I made that gif myself gayorkcat4

I'm currently obsessed with the I Feel for You album. The big-budget videos, the avant-garde production, the cross-genre experimentation, the classics that are I Feel for You and Through the Fire... Chakallah lowkey served a MPG era with that one.

And let's not forget the #1 gym staple My Love is Alive clap3

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

and at least Addison doesn't take pictures of herself at the polls voting for Republicans or sharing screenshots of her generative AI subscription

ryan5

Olivia Dean ended the r@t in your avi so wdgaf

ryan5

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

And let's not forget the #1 gym staple My Love is Alive clap3

Let us not forget about the gorgeous 4th single either

IFFY is one of the most gloriously 80s-sounding albums ever and I love it for that clap3

britneys-arrest-booking-info-v0-hx6d2lnm

Occupation: Celebrity would actually be a good album title for B10

5 minutes ago, rmmas said:

rogue2

She really gave us her best song then decided to spend the rest of her career making spin class music. Queen.

rogue2

Such a joke how people are being warned for giving certain artists "nicknames", while others are allowed to call others the most horrific things based on nothing. rip

Biased moderation is definitely a thing on ATRL.

6 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Such a joke how people are being warned for giving certain artists "nicknames", while others are allowed to call others the most horrific things based on nothing. rip

Biased moderation is definitely a thing on ATRL.

I didn't even report you but you made it easy on yourself saying Wacko Jacko, very cliche

4 minutes ago, Armani. said:

I didn't even report you but you made it easy on yourself saying Wacko Jacko, very cliche

and where exactly did I mention you?

Besides, I didn't call him Wacko Jacko, I called him Wacko JackyourSon.

Get it right.

5 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

and where exactly did I mention you?

Besides, I didn't call him Wacko Jacko, I called him Wacko JackyourSon.

Get it right.

I was being nice, but enjoy your WP

i-hope-you-enjoyed-it-stefanie-langer.gi

27 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Such a joke how people are being warned for giving certain artists "nicknames", while others are allowed to call others the most horrific things based on nothing. rip

Biased moderation is definitely a thing on ATRL.

yeah it's very random

11 minutes ago, Armani. said:

I was being nice, but enjoy your WP

i-hope-you-enjoyed-it-stefanie-langer.gi

Oh, so you were lying then, it was you. What a surprise.

Edited by 2000_Volts

5 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Oh, so you were lying then, it was you. What a surprise.

?? No, I didnt report you because I don't report in general on here

3 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

No, course not. Like MJ doesn't abuse little boys.

Why would I lie for? To make you feel better?ahhGo back to defending Pedonna in that thread, you're wasting my moment of civility.

2 minutes ago, Armani. said:

Why would I lie for? To make you feel better?ahhGo back to defending Pedonna in that thread, you're wasting my moment of civility.

Because you're a fake, like your rotting idol. How about you go find a job instead of pretending to be an actor. hoetenks

femme fatale is kinda a pop bible #idk

I hope campy overprocessed early 2010s pop makes a comeback inshallah

4 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Because you're a fake, like your rotting idol. How about you go find a job instead of pretending to be an actor. hoetenks

The fact you're still on what my job is from the other dayahhActing is secondary now, my primary "job" isn't that.

Regardless, yes I am booked for a role in LA. You don't sound too comfortable with your self employed job, bringing up my personal business to a SYG threadclown

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.