Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That David Bowie thread reminded me of how I could never get into his music. Question for the culture: do people overrate artists who passed away?

YnWDQUJ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

That David Bowie thread reminded me of how I could never get into his music. Question for the culture: do people overrate artists who passed away?

YnWDQUJ.jpg

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

That David Bowie thread reminded me of how I could never get into his music. Question for the culture: do people overrate artists who passed away?

YnWDQUJ.jpg

I refuse to believe this because I just can't imagine anyone praising Cher's horrible discography once she passes away

YnWDQUJ.jpg

15 minutes ago, California said:

I refuse to believe this because I just can't imagine anyone praising Cher's horrible discography once she passes away

YnWDQUJ.jpg

Even she said she hates most of her discography. The good sis might end up being the exception to the rule

YnWDQUJ.jpg

49 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Question for the culture: do people overrate artists who passed away?

YnWDQUJ.jpg

Mylène Fartsmeller, it's your time to shine

YnWDQUJ.jpg

I really think this could serve a mini-Cruel Summer moment if Selegend decided to drop it as a single now

Travis Kelce: I am honored, regardless of who it is, if the president watches my game.

ATRL: MAGA KELCE

Scatison Rae: If you were in my shoes, you'd be star truck too with the former president so I couldn't help but to approach him, greet him and beg for a picture. Also, I respect the MAGA views.

ATRL: Liberal Queen heart2

nene-leakes-phone.png

Also reminder that R Pedonna like young boys who barely have pubic hair meaning to say 11-13, year olds. If this hag was shameless to proclaim her extreme lust to young vulnerable boys publicly, she definitely succeed preying on them privately

nene-leakes-phone.png

Edited by FailSafe

16 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

the-future-paramount-wb-merger-wants-v0-

Is this a crossover sequel of a plastic frankenstein organ mafia monster movie?

2 hours ago, Album Leak said:

Pedonna thread having more pages than some artist bases is WILD deadbanana4

The fact that it has five times the pages of the Florence base, oh it is really bad for this haggy plum

GNLZZGG002GH42F.jpg

4 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

The fact that it has five times the pages of the Florence base, oh it is really bad for this haggy plum

GNLZZGG002GH42F.jpg

Well haggy plum, time to start penning some morally questionable sex stories for your scandalous sex book!

200w.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Well haggy plum, time to start penning some morally questionable sex stories for your scandalous sex book!

200w.gif

Oh Florotica, I wasn't familiar with your seductive shenanigans

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Well haggy plum, time to start penning some morally questionable sex stories for your scandalous sex book!

200w.gif

The movement on the hair kind of giving diarrhoea

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Oh Florotica, I wasn't familiar with your seductive shenanigans

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Now there's an idea, she needs to get her hoe on for the next album! We need a hoe anthem, with harps hopefully!

tumblr_mctk0oKFAj1qgwf7lo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

The movement on the hair kind of giving diarrhoea

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

If your diarrhea is ginger and hairy, please consult a professional!

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

17 hours ago, Click Clack said:

not trina deadbanana

close this thread @ATRL Administration

Excuse me?

1 hour ago, Florence Belch said:

The fact that it has five times the pages of the Florence base, oh it is really bad for this haggy plum

GNLZZGG002GH42F.jpg

i think it has more pages than the titty mcrae base, and, according to her fans, that's supposed to be a new mpg

sm.gif

Now Mayor Mamdani the ultimate HUSBAND. Not him has been on going for his cat allergic treatment for months now so his wife can adopt one… omg if this isn't a whole some love story, I don't know what is

The fact that she isn't pressuring him or that he is willing to do it at his own whole heart ihype

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/mamdanis-toughest-mayoral-transition-moving-a-cat-into-gracie-mansion-c24c8d92?gaa_at=eafs&gaa_n=AWEtsqdzwTgN8BaHbKOVM3Iss3znSOxccPJQ2POX69PzoVTuF4XTzKqC0XfpQ6jiNgw%3D&gaa_ts=69a954e7&gaa_sig=pHCgJJsALGgqVosxsNS_IxHO3pWwy0N1ZC5c1YQsMt0Xfkb9ll-m9VstaKkRHPT8pb1km_cUwsQ4W89-QP6Kxg%3D%3D

4 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Now Mayor Mamdani the ultimate HUSBAND. Not him has been on going for his cat allergic treatment for months now so his wife can adopt one… omg if this isn't a whole some love story, I don't know what is

The fact that she isn't pressuring him or that he is willing to do it at his own whole heart ihype

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/mamdanis-toughest-mayoral-transition-moving-a-cat-into-gracie-mansion-c24c8d92?gaa_at=eafs&gaa_n=AWEtsqdzwTgN8BaHbKOVM3Iss3znSOxccPJQ2POX69PzoVTuF4XTzKqC0XfpQ6jiNgw%3D&gaa_ts=69a954e7&gaa_sig=pHCgJJsALGgqVosxsNS_IxHO3pWwy0N1ZC5c1YQsMt0Xfkb9ll-m9VstaKkRHPT8pb1km_cUwsQ4W89-QP6Kxg%3D%3D

oh Jessie Fadley don't make that face

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

oh Jessie Fadley don't make that face

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

I know there are videos of her beating up stray cats captured of public surveillance cams sitting somewhere in some data centers!!

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.