Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

I wouldn't joke about Madead with ageism if Madummy didn't fall for AI edits.

How delusional you gotta be to believe a whole Italian neighborhood sing I Rise during quarantine?

The old hag is so gullible I hope her adopted kids protect her against scams.

Screenshot-4.png

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Démodé said:

this is literally as early 90s as it goes

So you admit that it's dated?

cupcakke-wtf-is-this.gif

Just now, slowednreverb said:

How delusional you gotta be to believe a whole Italian neighborhood sing I Rise during quarantine?

That's the price you have to pay for living next door to @Florence Belch

Screenshot-4.png

12 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

Queen Diana Ross is better than those Italian whores

rogue

teach them, henny.

rogue

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

I wouldn't joke about Madead with ageism if Madummy didn't fall for AI edits.

How delusional you gotta be to believe a whole Italian neighborhood sing I Rise during quarantine?

The old hag is so gullible I hope her adopted kids protect her against scams.

Screenshot-4.png

That was such a kii

zach-campbell-laugh-ariilanka.gif

Can we first get rid of the Wacko Jacko mods before recruiting new ones?

I still can't believe I got a 2-day ban for saying this p3do is rotting in hell.

rogue

Old hag should work on her neuroplasticity instead of stretching her menopausal p*ssy for Instagram. Do some Sudoku.

Screenshot-4.png

Just now, Mezzanine said:

Can we first get rid of the Wacko Jacko mods before recruiting new ones?

I still can't believe I got a 2-day ban for saying this p3do is rotting in hell.

rogue

That gif is so scary deadbanana2

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

We should but also the amount of participants would probably be quite low cuz come on look at this ****, we are discussing Madonna vs Gaga for the millionth time up in this bussy palace.. though I think that's my fault oops.

flavor-of-love-dancing.gif

Quality over quantity babe, a thread like that would be a blast! Besides, we can also learn new words to drag/praise our local khias, a win-win situation

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

So you admit that it's dated?

cupcakke-wtf-is-this.gif

no, I'm just saying you don't know what you're talking about, and just want your gotcha.

I always get Mariano and grace Rudolph confused. They're so alike

Oh and Diana Ross has some cute songs and bops but she can't write to save her life. Miss Donna Summer out-ate.

Just now, Supernatural94 said:

I always get Mariano and grace Rudolph confused. They're so alike

It's easy to spot, Mariaflop spews racist bullshit to defend his fave

Just now, Démodé said:

It's easy to spot, Mariaflop spews racist bullshit to defend his fave

I can't believe he got away with that comment saying Bad Bunny only won because they added more Latin voters to the academy.

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Oh and Diana Ross has some cute songs and bops but she can't write to save her life. Miss Donna Summer out-ate.

Pitting two talented legends against one another. Let's whack Cyndi Lauperry instead

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

theres this song of the century

Krabby Patty wanted to be La Roux so bad during Whiteness when you think about it

Just now, conatus said:

Pitting two talented legends against one another. Let's whack Cyndi Lauperry instead

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

Donna > Cyndi > Diane

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

That's the price you have to pay for living next door to @Florence Belch

Screenshot-4.png

Fortunately I live in a farm and I didn't have to witness that mass hysteria, otherwise I would have blasted the local smash that is You've Got The Love

rogue

Do gheys still pretend American Life is a good album?

Love the anti-Bush energy but so many forgettable songs. Title track is a serve, tho.

Screenshot-4.png

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Quality over quantity babe, a thread like that would be a blast! Besides, we can also learn new words to drag/praise our local khias, a win-win situation

tenor.gif

The way Finnish music scene and fandom overall is so tame that there's no specific new vernacular to learn. A flop is a floppi and that's all there is to it.

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

But yes we should think about it but it can so easily just boil down to the indie heaux thread ATRL used to have (which was p much dead I think)

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Just now, Démodé said:

Donna > Cyndi > Diane

Just saying any old ****

reaction-patsy.thumb.gif.a5c14855f938d89

1 minute ago, Supernatural94 said:

I can't believe he got away with that comment saying Bad Bunny only won because they added more Latin voters to the academy.

It's actually surprising that he didn't accuse the Grammy voters of being undercover Britney stans. We love growth.

rogue

Just now, California said:

Krabby Patty wanted to be La Roux so bad during Whiteness when you think about it

and tanked miserably

throwing-paper-greasestain.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.