Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Rascal said:

The chokehold Bulletproof had on 2009 UK

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gifer.com%2FM5so.gif&

This lesbian used to scare the sh*t out of me when it came on TV all the time

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, California said:

And oh, poor Atlas the world's a beast of a burden you've been holding on a long time

vs

There's a bomb in my car

I feel good cuz I don't feel bad will never fail to crack me tf up

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

This lesbian used to scare the sh*t out of me when it came on TV all the time

me with Chopelle's music when it comes on autoplay

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

One thing that I know is that cows love the 2000s music I used to blast on my portable radio when I was a little phag, especially Shakira and Bey

They unironically move their tales much better than whateved Taydolf does on a stage tbh

rogue

I know the horses were getting their lives to Leona Lewis

rogue

All of your faves have been very quiet since the Finnish (blackfishing) P!nk relesed this horny experimental bawp!

i miss Leona Lewis. hope she's living a stable life, which is an extremely good sign

IMG_1800.gif

If I was a kid I would probably want to sleep with the lights on if I watched a Chappell Roan video after 8pm

rogue

Edited by Mezzanine

Can Yall stop spamming MJ? I wanna get a good nights sleep

3 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

me with Chopelle's music when it comes on autoplay

IMG_1800.gif

She had the entire Union Square subway stop in NYC littered with The Subway promo and it was just her hair pasted across all the walls and ceilings. It was legit nasty af. I had to see that shite every day to work.

rogue

3 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

I know the horses were getting their lives to Leona Lewis

rogue

Nothing beats music in your native language.

rogue

what's the first thing you'd do if you suddenly turn into Leona Lewis?

Grace Randolph asf:

Just now, Aden said:

She had the entire Union Square subway stop in NYC littered with The Subway promo and it was just her hair pasted across all the walls and ceilings. It was legit nasty af. I had to see that shite every day to work.

rogue

Yuck. I would be so mad. Ugly littering mad cow diseased pig. 🐖

Edited by slowednreverb

Streets are saying Prostate reached out to Icki & asked for a collab

IMG_1800.gif

The way only 45 people stream Break My Soul a day bibliahh

lady-gaga-flying-dress.gif

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

what's the first thing you'd do if you suddenly turn into Leona Lewis?

Grace Randolph asf:

Jessica kinda ended her with her Oscar win. Grace should move on to Sydney Sweeney.

Beyoncé wanted to be a gay icon so bad with Rent-a-Sample. bibliahh

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

I'm gonna be manicured

You wanna be man cured

Ma-ma-ma manicured

She wanna be man cured

rogue

We needed the swinefest version

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way only 45 people stream Break My Soul a day bibliahh

lady-gaga-flying-dress.gif

Whacking Bey's stats isn't as fun anymore but it's kinda funny how The Fad Dance is outstreaming literally everything other than Halo, Crazy in Love w/ an Epstein Pedophile, and another Ga song

rogue

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way only 45 people stream Break My Soul a day bibliahh

lady-gaga-flying-dress.gif

Stupid Love

417,826,809

51,736

Perfect Illusion

242,983,255

33,792

ahh

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.