Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

I can't believe he got away with that comment saying Bad Bunny only won because they added more Latin voters to the academy.

oh believe me I won't let him forget

tumblr_7274608447612ddd3f9a589ddfd0cd2f_

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Florence Belch said:

I live in a farm

Oh, no wonder you like Abhorrence so much then when her "singing" (?) reminds you of the goats you live with

IMG_1800.gif

Not Sky Ferreira outstreaming so many so-called HasBeyn classics. This is what Bey gets for wearing that awful anti-Native and anti-Mexican shirt.

the way atrl keeps paying this elite ass album dust

Just now, conatus said:

Oh, no wonder you like Abhorrence so much then when her "singing" (?) reminds you of the goats you live with

IMG_1800.gif

Actually I live with only cows, that's why I love Moo so much

rogue

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I live in a farm

rogue

do you keep livestock? if so how do you protect them from Icelandic zoophiliacs?

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way atrl keeps paying this elite ass album dust

she did it to herself tbh, the last album was not so good and her attitude was a bit...

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Actually I live with only cows, that's why I love Moo so much

rogue

And not a single Swine.mp3? Oh Fadga is OVER

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

And not a single Swine.mp3? Oh Fadga is OVER

IMG_1800.gif

it's nice of you to pay tribute in memoriam of Claymore

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

do you keep livestock? if so how do you protect them from Icelandic zoophiliacs?

IMG_1800.gif

We do actually, and we scare them away by using crows sounds that mimic Arca, a nightmare tbh

rogue

Just now, California said:

florence doesn't like xtina from what I recall

IMG_1800.gif

But they made history together

1 minute ago, California said:

florence doesn't like xtina from what I recall

IMG_1800.gif

i just know Xtina is jealous that Florence can serve listenable screeches

rogue

Florence called Mylène Pharmaciste a $2 CAD Quebec prostitute from what i remember

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by popmusicisdead

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

Florence called Mylène Pharmaciste a $2 CAD Quebec ***** from what i remember

IMG_1800.gif

Wait let me give High Ass Hoof a quick spin

IMG_1800.gif

7 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

Rosé endings

Tame a Giraffe P*ssy's transition into Coldplay is now complete I see mazen biblio pukey

This is his Princess of China but worse. It'll only get worse from here.

Edited by slowednreverb

1 minute ago, California said:

florence doesn't like xtina from what I recall

IMG_1800.gif

There's always some love for Legend X after she served the excellent ballads on Bionic and this absolute evergreen

rogue

Ceremonials.png

They don't make alt masterpieces like this anymore

All the children have now is Geese

rogue

Edited by Aden

tame impala turning into Coldplay is horrifying yet accurate I fear mazen

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

All the children have now is Geese

And oh, poor Atlas the world's a beast of a burden you've been holding on a long time

vs

There's a bomb in my car

One thing that I know is that cows love the 2000s music I used to blast on my portable radio when I was a little phag, especially Shakira and Bey

They unironically move their tales much better than whateved Taydolf does on a stage tbh

rogue

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.