Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

None of these Encore songs gonna stick they'll serve a cute debut for the first week and then completely fall off after.. TS13 you in danger girl

vin

5 hours ago, 2AM said:

Should've been a single, Smile her Roulette being this or Tucked I fear

shakeno

Is Cry About it later a single? I love that song

1 hour ago, Démodé said:

I just saw a weirdo using capital She and Her when referring to Taylor, this is truly the bottom of the barrel

It doesn't matter if you love her or capital H-E-R

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

Million Reasons: 1.02B, +214k

Texas Hold 'Em: 818M, +185k

rogue2

I haven't heard the new songs yet but I came across this AI video and the way this sounds better than the entire Showgirl album bar Ophelia deadbanana2

Sharkgirl Deluxe getting an 80 from the Irish Times. Explain yourself @Graves.

Poppie%20Platt-xlarge.png

the Encore songs being worse than the OG album

IMG-20260924-WA0000.thumb.jpg.8baf444bec

Edited by Nico Robin

7 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I haven't heard the new songs yet but I came across this AI video and the way this sounds better than the entire Showgirl album bar Ophelia deadbanana2

The way you can tell it's AI because of her vacant, dead-behind-the-eyes stare and the uninspired, lifeless producti—

Wait, are we sure this is definitely AI?

tenor.gif

these being the headlines just before grammy voting starts rip she really thought these songs would redeem the negative reviews from last year…

7 minutes ago, conatus said:

Sharkgirl Deluxe getting an 80 from the Irish Times. Explain yourself @Graves.

Poppie%20Platt-xlarge.png

Rightwing rag acclaiming TS, who's shocked

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

The way you can tell it's AI because of her vacant, dead-behind-the-eyes stare and the uninspired, lifeless producti—

Wait, are we sure this is definitely AI?

tenor.gif

AI made the mistake to make her look more charismatic than she usually is, that's how I knew

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I haven't heard the new songs yet but I came across this AI video and the way this sounds better than the entire Showgirl album bar Ophelia deadbanana2

this being better than majority of her music deadbanana2

I can't get into Tinasha's new album. Why is everyone stanning Melatonin??? It just sounds like noise

Forever an Aquarius stan, her magnum opus.

so I finally listened to those encore tracks and they are even more horrible than I expected bibliahh

Cleveland! is a career low for anyone. The bridge is disastrous bibliahh

40 minutes ago, Fluch said:

@gelato can you thread this?

bibliahh

Yeah I can thread it, I hope it's not closed by the time I'm finished work though rip

Just now, gelato said:

bibliahh

Yeah I can thread it, I hope it's not closed by the time I'm finished work though rip

i still cant make threads for some reason. thank you.

the wench keeps getting away with everything!

1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

Taydolf Wishes

So does Gaga...

Not sure why I would put myself though such torture, but the new Taylor songs are utter shite. Time to take a hiatus and come back with something good for once, instead of the ish she's been churning out since... well...forever really.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.