Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

"The taste of me is acquired, but it's his favourite dish"

F69FHgbXsAA6ssz?format=webp&name=large

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

A hater on Coachella subreddit called Dua the cockroach of pop

rogue2

Gonna take it positive bc nobody can end my girl

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this is so

What's doing my thread in there? sabrina

The new Tay Tay is fiyah!

Anyway, gotta run. It's my first day at Open AI's new Tel Aviv office. See you guys later. Gang gang!

the 10 remaining american lambs should stream choosing taxes so it can block gaetan dugas fan

Jae Stephen's album >>>>>>> Tinashe and her TikTok length music can't stand her barely 2 mins songs…. Melotonin is such kinda a scam of an album indicator cuz nothing else is close to that caliber in term of quality

cheryl-cole-shocked-shook.gif

I just saw a weirdo using capital She and Her when referring to Taylor, this is truly the bottom of the barrel

I will NOT be listening to Clitland!. I Googled the lyrics and saw the first line and I refuse to torture my ears. Will be listening to Patient Zero later.

Edited by FailSafe

Just now, Démodé said:

I just saw a weirdo using capital She and Her when referring to Taylor, this is truly the bottom of the barrel

They're still doing that? I remember Swiffers doing this back in the day when they used to exclusively refer to her as "The Lord"

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

They're still doing that? I remember Swiffers doing this back in the day when they used to exclusively refer to her as "The Lord"

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

deranged but am I surprised

5 minutes ago, conatus said:

They're still doing that? I remember Swiffers doing this back in the day when they used to exclusively refer to her as "The Lord"

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

And they're right clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.