Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

You could set your clock by OGHs meth meltdowns in here, just stanking up the place with nothing of note said

treacherous

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@FailSafe bixch you're lying 🤥 about going to my country. Where are you, hooooo?

Hoe pls

IMG-20260913-190800.jpg

9 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Hoe pls

IMG-20260913-190800.jpg

Northern side huh. Be careful when riding motorbike though.

1 minute ago, FrederickGa said:

I thought i accidentally entered Khiaty's Base

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

Gworl,... KatyPrismSpirit is #1 top poster here ijbol

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Fun Tonight

Plastic Doll

1000 Doves

are absolutely terrible Lady Gaga songs.

not tew much on 1000 grammys

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Ok Music is her best album and I won't change my mind anymore

I'm so sad she died in 2012

Haven't logged in here in a while but I'm smiling seeing that deranged Cardi stan getting dragged. Whack them some more!

Edited by lonnie

1 hour ago, modeblock said:

it took me ages to appreciate this sing but, I do so much now. the way the chorus keeps getting bigger and BIGGER. she has too many classics. for some reason love without words reminds me of music album

The way she managed to have a multi-week #1 in the US with a song with this type of production is not talked about enough. Legendary behavior WAP

Ariana needs to sue this asshöle already

Edited by Ricardo1993

2 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Ariana needs to sue this asshöle already

those AI stan videos are so cringe. Stan twitter has become a true hellhole.

especially the ones with ariana

Too bad this one got deleted I may or may not pissed myself a little

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

Finally listened to confessions II.

Oh I'm obsessed with it rn.

My fav atm is Read My Lips

Betrayal sounds like a Beach House reject

I Feel So Free and Danceteria are like the only good songs in the album after all

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Give Me All Your Luvin

Some Girls

I Don't Give A

I'm a Sinner

All better than any non-I Feel So Free cockinfection II song

I Feel So Free

Danceteria

Fragile

Betrayal

My Sins Are My Savior

are top 5 on CONFESSIONS II

HM: Bring Your Love

Confessions II deserves to get that AOTY legacy pick moment saur badly jonny4

This is who KumTy got on her knees for to save her career (didn't work)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.