Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Vin said:

tumblr_inline_p7fx2nwy9m1ts1o6i_250.gif

Something in my BONES told me I should have saved it. This was years ago. I assumed that some stan would make it catch fire and post it on social media, but it never took off. But I know it exists! (Because I saw it! And still think about it, sometimes, because it was so direct. Lol.) Everyone in the car laughed with Mariah's shady comment about Rihanna being the goat and herself being the lamb. Ask around with your other lambs. I know I'm not the only one who has seen this video.

...Vin

@Melancholy ?

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Swifties ahh

The swifties are the feds

Revolving Door is a bland song and the choreography for it is the reason that nobody respects Tate as a dancer anymore

mariah-carey-crying.gif

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I found the video! I was determined!

Mariah: "I don't know why you don't know who the goats are. You've never heard me discuss the goats? *holds in laughter* In your mind, if there are lambs and there are goats, who do you think the goats are? *giggles, repeats question over and over* "

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

It's posted on her official YouTube page. gaycat6 I did misremember it. Rihanna's name was never mentioned, BUT I remember the LORE being that she was being VERY shady and pushing for a "Rihanna"/"Rihanna's fans" answer, which I still find f***in' hilarious 'till this day!

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

Save this video! Before it becomes Lost Media.

The footage that she deliberately cut out between her repeated questions definitely holds the answers.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

They were definitely being shady.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

I wonder what Mariah wanted her to say.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

"If you had to guess..."

So shady. Mimi knows what she's doing.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

...Vin

Edited by Vin

8 minutes ago, California said:

this fuckass gif

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

California...

Not every gif can be those unattractive "Heated Rivalry" dudes.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

...Vin

2 minutes ago, Vin said:

Not every gif can be those unattractive "Heated Rivalry" dudes.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

...Vin

You have a point

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

...California

Edited by California

3 hours ago, Vin said:

Why does Madison Beer look like if ChatGPT tried to make a botched Megan Fox.

tenor.gif

Let's get into

THE ORIGINAL:

16bb1137ff200f57159ad6659db0d60c.jpg

...Vin

OMG i was thinking exactly that the other day, it's giving rei from evangelion in nerd terms

11 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

They will build churches in honour of this holy HYMN

IMG_0141.thumb.jpeg.7951558839a5a9ec007a

anything but streaming the song

3 minutes ago, Rith said:

OMG i was thinking exactly that the other day, it's giving rei from evangelion in nerd terms

Let's take another look at what Madison Beer could never be.

603672.jpg?v=1736236221

When they call a look timeless, this is what they mean. The way this clean, 2000s aesthetic will STILL be fresh and in style in the year 2050. Oh, Megan Fox, the ICON that you are.

...Vin

37 minutes ago, Vin said:

Not every gif can be those unattractive "Heated Rivalry" dudes.

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

...Vin

End Katy Hudson Williams again for me.

...Btr

ChrisPineLaugh.gif

Heated rivalry is amazing representation for facially average gay men on mainstream television heart

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Is this gif of the botched evil dead pedophile AI-generated?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Well no

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I hope Defying Gravity will win Best Pop Duo at the Grammys so the girls can at least have a consolation prize after their upcoming Oscars snubs.

stan-twitter.gif

Convince-Me.gif

I know Matt Bomer is secretly FUMING at Jonathan Bailey having the career he wanted. The "gay guy but can play straight roles but everyone knows I'm gay and doesn't have a problem with casting me in straight roles in film because I can pull it off" career. Meanwhile Matt Bomer is still STUCK doing television.

...Vin

3 minutes ago, Vin said:

Convince-Me.gif

I know Matt Bomer is secretly FUMING at Jonathan Bailey having the career he wanted. The "gay guy but can play straight roles but everyone knows I'm gay and doesn't have a problem with casting me in straight roles in film because I can pull it off" career. Meanwhile Matt Bomer is still STUCK doing television.

...Vin

Ryan Murphy destroyed his career out of sheer jealousy

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

Ryan Murphy destroyed his career out of sheer jealousy

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Yet they keep going back to him.

tumblr-inline-p7rw6o-Vr-P31s8ak69-250.we

At least Jessica Lange knew when to get out. Lange said: "Fadga is joining the series? She can't act, so I am OUT."

Im-OUTof-Here-MOVE.gif

...Vin

3 minutes ago, Vin said:

Yet they keep going back to him.

tumblr-inline-p7rw6o-Vr-P31s8ak69-250.we

At least Jessica Lange knew when to get out. Lange said: "Fadga is joining the series? She can't act, so I am OUT."

Im-OUTof-Here-MOVE.gif

...Vin

Bills are still being mailed, even if those offers aren't

tumblr-inline-p7rw6o-Vr-P31s8ak69-250.we

Successica Lange didn't want that season on her IMDB. A disaster that I can't believe even happened

tumblr-inline-p7rw6o-Vr-P31s8ak69-250.we

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.