Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Since there's apparently a Jihadnet dragfest going on, I feel kinda bad for her non-existent legacy (as per her daily streams mirror) so I'm in my charity mood right now to help the poor sis even just a little so I ask the Jihadsters here who know her discography like the back of their hand to suggest some good POP songs from her with STRONG AND GOOD MELODY (this is important!!! If I'm going to listen to the mother of whisperers, my ears deserve good tunes at the very least!) like All For You and Together Again!

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

42 minutes ago, California said:

will use this opportunity to post my fav Joannet song

44 minutes ago, conatus said:

You Want This is the greatest song of all time

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

37 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

Some of these are good but the way the production is drowning out the vocals redface maybe the daily streams are deserved because god knows she needs to get these remastered

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

Why would she do this

nnn I thought she really did that too for a long time till I looked it up rip

10 minutes ago, Curaga said:

nnn I thought she really did that too for a long time till I looked it up rip

Choosing to believe it's real anyway

taylor-swift.gif

30 minutes ago, Curaga said:

nnn I thought she really did that too for a long time till I looked it up rip

The one with the mouth is also real

8 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

The one with the mouth is also real

rip Oop, I thought it was a deep fake or something after seeing the normal one

And now homewreckers are charging 1000 for nosebleeds

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

On a serious note, Gracie Abrams is a better lyricist than Taylor Swift. Compared to Taylor her lyrics can cut glass.

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

2 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Why would she do this

2 hours ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

The one with the mouth is also real

I can't lie this is Taylor Swift's biggest contribution to the humankind. It's better than any song she wrote. Like it's such an iconic piece of short form video. I want to kiss her neurons that transmitted to her body to make that specific expression. You gotta have an unprecedented level of lack of sex appeal to decide that was the move.

5 hours ago, AriGlinda said:

Tate delivers what Rihanna and Ariana did in their prime. She has that "cool" factor that girls and boys love. Millenial queers hating on her probably just aren't cool anymore

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

Oh so u like my sports car song huh U betta stan!

3 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Why would she do this

Because she wants a white Dee in it

i take a couple of days off SYG and i come back to Prostate praisings

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.