Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS DIABOLICAL deadbanana2

I kind of want to chop up his hair while he's sleeping. Preety much exactly like I know what you did last summer with Sarah Michelle Gellar. I bet his reaction would be identical. On the mirror I would write "leave Jlo alone"

Edited by Tate

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 1/17/2026 at 1:54 PM, conatus said:

I've actually never listened, let me lock in at some point

mariah-carey-crying.gif

It's a really beautiful, calming ambient mixtape (she's riffing over existing tracks). It serves as a bridge between TMA and Raven in my mind.

I've been listening to it to self-soothe amidst family craziness.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

23 minutes ago, Tate said:

Oh so u like my sports car song huh U betta stan!

Omg hi queen

The way Shygirl has the Bjork stamp of approval

The way the PankPanthress duo on here can't say the same about their fave

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Xtina if Ozempic hadn't made it past lab testing.

Thinking about how The ArchAndroid should be up there with Miseducation as one of the greatest debuts of all-time but it always gets overlooked for some reason.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

9 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

Thinking about how The ArchAndroid should be up there with Miseducation as one of the greatest debuts of all-time but it always gets overlooked for some reason.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Maybe Janelle should've tried stop releasing music and become a homophobic conspiracy theorist. That seems to have worked for Ms. Hill

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Maybe Janelle should've tried stop releasing music and become a homophobic conspiracy theorist. That seems to have worked for Ms. Hill

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Well she definitely should've stopped before that last album

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 hour ago, slowednreverb said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS DIABOLICAL deadbanana2

That end pose. Is she [redacted]?

tenor.gif

48 minutes ago, AriGlinda said:

tenor.gif

Xtina if Ozempic hadn't made it past lab testing.

Lana Del Rey in 2030:

tenor.gif

...Vin

5 hours ago, kabronsita4eva said:

Me at the dentist

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjvmpfQVddxBbNzzTRLcE

now why is my girl Ayu catching strays -*ahh

7 hours ago, kabronsita4eva said:

Syg cleanse

The concept of thinking J. Nopez could actually have a song or voice capable of cleansing anything

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

Ayumid Hamasucki is the JLo of Japan when you really think about it. both washed with shaky vocals

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

all im saying is I've never seen a skinny or pretty person hate Ariana

@suburbannature (and other lambs)—

I'm looking for a video of Mariah Carey.

tumblr_inline_oc99lp0BMB1rifr4k_500.gif

The other day I was telling someone about a video of where Mariah drags Rihanna through the mud, in her Mariah way. And no one believes me that this video exists. But I remember it as clear as day. Mariah was in a car or SUV with some other people and the short conversation turned to describing "the lambs" and someone said something about "goats" and mentioned Rihanna's name, and Mariah said something like, "Who would you guess was a lamb and who is the goat?" toofunny3 It was very shady. But I can't find the video! It may be Lost Media, by now. I always wondered why that never caught fire.

...Vin

Just now, Vin said:

@suburbannature (and other lambs)—

I'm looking for a video of Mariah Carey.

tumblr_inline_oc99lp0BMB1rifr4k_500.gif

The other day I was telling someone about a video of where Mariah drags Rihanna through the mud, in her Mariah way. And no one believes me that this video exists. But I remember it as clear as day. Mariah was in a car or SUV with some other people and the short conversation turned to describing "the lambs" and someone said something about "goats" and mentioned Rihanna's name, and Mariah said something like, "Who would you guess was a lamb and who is the goat?" toofunny3 It was very shady. But I can't find the video! It may be Lost Media, by now. I always wondered why that never caught fire.

...Vin

I don't recall ever seeing a clip like this. I remember a "goat" clip, but not Rihanna being mentioned

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I don't recall ever seeing a clip like this. I remember a "goat" clip, but not Rihanna being mentioned

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

tumblr_inline_p7fx2nwy9m1ts1o6i_250.gif

Something in my BONES told me I should have saved it. This was years ago. I assumed that some stan would make it catch fire and post it on social media, but it never took off. But I know it exists! (Because I saw it! And still think about it, sometimes, because it was so direct. Lol.) Everyone in the car laughed with Mariah's shady comment about Rihanna being the goat and herself being the lamb. Ask around with your other lambs. I know I'm not the only one who has seen this video.

...Vin

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.