Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison is kinda good, ngl

Featured Replies

I've spent a LOT of my time hating on Addison here - on this forum some time before (when I was trying to get all of the negativity in my real life out onto the internet), and I've gone through some stuff in the recent times (which I don't want to talk about), but... but after hearing her debut just like two days ago in a bus at the midnight, I kinda have to say this - she has some good songs on her radar after all. High Fashion has always been my fave, but some points were made with New York, Headphones On, Money is Everything, In The Rain, Diet Pepsi (if you ignore the still cringy lyrics)

To this day, I don't think that she's a pop genius or anything like that, but when the songs bop, what else can I say...? She makes some solid pop tunes. That's enough, isn't it?

Congrats to her and that BNA nomination (I really did NOT expect that)

  • Replies 31
  • Views 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Do you know what it means to get the NewStanner stamp of approval ?!? Addison Rae is here to STAY

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    the COMEBACK to give goddison her overdue flowers... iktr her power!

  • Ace Reject
    Ace Reject

    @Eeveelution another ballot for our niece confirmed!

  • Popular Post

Do you know what it means to get the NewStanner stamp of approval ?!? Addison Rae is here to STAY

  • Author
Just now, RideOrDie said:

the COMEBACK to give goddison her overdue flowers... iktr her power!

My physical health is still in not a very good position and I don't feel like ATRLing too much, but she really released a decent or even a solid debut album. I gotta admit that, even as a previous OARH. Also, very nice to see you having the same iconic avi bestie

ezgif-304e2006ddc068.thumb.gif.593d79234

I love her songs but kinda wonder how much of it is actually her brain work I mean we all seen her on KUWTK she's not the main character or interesting….her team worked hard assembling an almost perfect album and pushing it

A thread because you want us to know you changed your mind 7 months later?

sabrina

omg i remember you were a notorious OAH until you left the forum because the sunraes started dragging you…welcome to the winning team mama clap3

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Fav said:

A thread because you want us to know you changed your mind 7 months later?

sabrina

I haven't heard the album before the 2026 at all so...

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg i remember you were a notorious OAH until you left the forum because the sunraes started dragging you…welcome to the winning team mama clap3

I blame High Fashion and now In The Rain

  • ATRL Moderator

@Eeveelution another ballot for our niece confirmed!

She is but her stans are insufferable and always come for the legend in the making Tatiana!

7 minutes ago, Mocha said:

She is but her stans are insufferable and always come for the legend in the making Tatiana!

Tatiana who?

Addison's debut project was great and her debut album is also great. Hoping for another one soon.

Another angel has lost its wings we have to stay strong @Album Leak

Edited by FailSafe

Times Like These best song of all time as well as that gorgeous video

Once people take off their hater glasses they can discover lots of good music/movies etc. people are just trained to hate anything that doesn't interest them in 2.5 seconds.

I'm glad people can appreciate the excellence that is In The Rain. Addison is here to stay! clap3

glad you saw the light and converted, Goddison washed like 90% of 2025 releases tbh

giphy.gif

that said, I kinda agree with your about Diet Pepsi lyrics. it was always one of her weaker songs in my opinion but i'm happy she got a hit out of it

1 hour ago, ugo said:

her team worked hard assembling an almost perfect album and pushing it

im a huge fan of her album but i have to agree with this viewpoint. i think at most she has good taste celestial5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.